Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2023, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox news is the "moderate" voice now, that's how much your nonsense has pushed people to the right. you want to fight neofascism so bad your actively helping create the environment that will spawn it.

at least the dipshits in the media are getting paid while doing it, wtf is your excuse.
Old 04-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After lawmakers throw adult temper tantrums in public, swarms of full grown adults throw adult temper tantrums in public

If we scream loud enough, it makes us more right
At least had the decency to include the GOPtard banner this time, so I don't have to waste my time clicking a link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fox news is the "moderate" voice now
I think your mask may have fallen off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least had the decency to include the GOPtard banner this time, so I don't have to waste my time clicking a link.
https://nos.nl/artikel/2371530-naakt...juist-leerzaam
Old 04-06-2023, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just because your partisan news rags don’t want to report on things that makes Dems look bad, doesn’t mean they don’t exist
Old 04-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think your mask may have fallen off [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are you pretending to be retarded? couldn't think of another response? you've posted a RSBN clip like yesterday and the Fox memo about how their ratings tanking when they call out trumps lies was trending last week. so my post was a accurate state of things.

i don't watch any of the shit.
Old 04-06-2023, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

in other news besides Horza being a giga retard, Israel is about to bomb the everloving shit out of Hamas, aka women and children lol.

Quote:
LIVE NOW UPDATED 27MIN AGO
IDF says Hamas behind rocket barrage from Lebanon; Israel expected to retaliate
34 rockets fired from Lebanon in worst attack since 2006; 2 hurt; PM convening security cabinet; damage caused after barrages of rockets and mortars land in Israeli territory
Last edited by Ekco; 04-06-2023 at 03:26 PM..
Old 04-06-2023, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are you pretending to be retarded? couldn't think of another response? you've posted a RSBN clip like yesterday and the Fox memo about how their ratings tanking when they call out trumps lies was trending last week. so my post was a accurate state of things.

i don't watch any of the shit.
Shit, you better believe I'd be posting links to Fox News too if Tucker planted a big fat one on Horseface Greene.
Old 04-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
in other news besides Horza being a giga retard, Israel is about to bomb the everloving shit out of Hamas, aka women and children lol.

Quote:
LIVE NOW UPDATED 27MIN AGO
IDF says Hamas behind rocket barrage from Lebanon; Israel expected to retaliate
34 rockets fired from Lebanon in worst attack since 2006; 2 hurt; PM convening security cabinet; damage caused after barrages of rockets and mortars land in Israeli territory
True, they do use human shields.
Old 04-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Tucker
Everybody Drink!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2023, 03:59 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread