Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-01-2023, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love all the bogus "journalism" surrounding that one.

Vlad isn't playing, and because he's anti globalist tranny agenda, they made up all the Russia hoax stuff to go for a double whammy. Of course they paint this as some random invasion by Russia but that is completely outside the truth. So are their assertions that the biolabs in Ukraine are "misinformation".

The bad news is many people (all over the world) paid attention to that whole charade and came to conclusions about who is and isn't telling the truth. You know, the ones of us who aren't mesmerized by fantasy sportsball leagues and dolled up e-roasties.
Good guy Vlad over there stopping the femboy globalist biolabs (pay no attention to the 200k dead already).
Old 03-01-2023, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Russia will win by June.

I have a history of good predictions.
how exactly will they accomplish this? seriously I'm genuinely interested

unless Putin is hiding some kind of wunderwaffe, then the soviets don't have any new tricks to pull or new cards to play

after a year of conflict, the west knows every strength and weakness of the soviet army, who cannot be resupplied. the equipment and manpower being spent in ukraine by the soviets took them decades to stockpile, going back to when they were actually called Soviets.

Putin can conscript every old man and little baby to go fight, but it doesn't make any difference when he can't replace his armor, missles, electronic sensors, and anything that flies.

NATO knows its walking on thin ice when providing aid to russia's enemies, and the idea to keep ukraine in the fight long enough for russia to run out of "Stuff" is a good idea that avoids wider war while weakening something that was always a thorn in their side.

So like I said, unless Putin is hiding an army of Gundam soldiers, then there's no way he pulls anything out of this.
Old 03-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how exactly will they accomplish this? seriously I'm genuinely interested

unless Putin is hiding some kind of wunderwaffe, then the soviets don't have any new tricks to pull or new cards to play

after a year of conflict, the west knows every strength and weakness of the soviet army, who cannot be resupplied. the equipment and manpower being spent in ukraine by the soviets took them decades to stockpile, going back to when they were actually called Soviets.

Putin can conscript every old man and little baby to go fight, but it doesn't make any difference when he can't replace his armor, missles, electronic sensors, and anything that flies.

NATO knows its walking on thin ice when providing aid to russia's enemies, and the idea to keep ukraine in the fight long enough for russia to run out of "Stuff" is a good idea that avoids wider war while weakening something that was always a thorn in their side.

So like I said, unless Putin is hiding an army of Gundam soldiers, then there's no way he pulls anything out of this.
I take their stated goal to be the Donbas region(s). They have it. That's victory.

We're just waiting for the wagging of tongues.
Old 03-01-2023, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I take their stated goal to be the Donbas region(s). They have it. That's victory.

We're just waiting for the wagging of tongues.
https://liveuamap.com/

6 months ago Putin had alot more then today

they don't have all of donbas, they have portions consisting of incomplete territories of oblasts luhansk, donetsk, zaporizhia, kherson and territory crimea, and not a single provincial capital city.

and again, russia cannot be resupplied, while ukraine is enjoying an endless stream of the best military tech NATO has to offer.

again genuinely asking, how in your mind will Putin hold onto the territories he currently occupies with rapidly dwindling amounts 30 year old soviet hardware?

Who is more dangerous? The soldier who loves his job? or the soldier who loves what is behind him?
Old 03-01-2023, 08:37 PM
Banned

If they call their shot and hit it, you gotta respect that.

Game recognize game.

You don't have to like it.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If they call their shot and hit it, you gotta respect that.

Game recognize game.

You don't have to like it.
you haven't explained anything from a strategic military perspective, yet you claim to be certain of its outcome

inb4 next colloquial phrase response from aussiemeister
Old 03-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you haven't explained anything from a strategic military perspective, yet you claim to be certain of its outcome

inb4 next colloquial phrase response from aussiemeister
Why is it my responsibility to explain how they will keep the territory they have taken and have been holding?

The onus is on you to explain how Ukraine will root them out.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why is it my responsibility to explain how they will keep the territory they have taken and have been holding?

The onus is on you to explain how Ukraine will root them out.
i have, in dozens of posts over several threads.

it really isn't a complicated matter

its 20th century warfare vs 21st century warfare
Old 03-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

see you all in hell haha