Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-20-2022, 01:23 PM
Banned

Yeah Jib, definitely did not have that experience. Bummer :/
Old 03-20-2022, 01:28 PM
Banned

When people do dmt the way I mentioned usually it's in like a drink or IV under concentration and supervision of like a religious guy. Or dr doing experiments.

Probably pretty stupid and dangerous to do on ur own at like a party or your apartments. Look up like, spiritual tourism or w/e...

R.i.p. Russia, they probably had a health/dmt clinic lol.
Last edited by starkind; 03-20-2022 at 01:31 PM..
Old 03-20-2022, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought when u tripped on DMT you where supposed to go on like a 10,000 year journey through multiple dimensions in the span of like 72 hrs real time. And it's not like super smart to do without medical support.
I think that’s the edible kind, like if you do it at one of those shaman retreats in a 3rd world country.

But if you smoke it (you can make it in your kitchen takes a week or so and makes you feel like a breaking bad character) it’s like a 5-10 minuet version of what I assume people experience over like the course of an hour if they eat it.

Or maybe like crack it’s stronger if you smoke it but not as long idk.

But my friend had an experience like you did unsung.. and I foolhardy went ALL in and sucked back on that pipe like I been doing it for years.

If you get a chance again, try going ALL in on it… you’ll basically pass out when you’ve had enough.
Old 03-20-2022, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

I've got into CBD recently. CBD flower (aka roll a joint and smoke it) and CBD gummies.
Guys, if you have any kind of joint inflammation or muscle aches this helps a lot.
Also, it really helps with sleep. I generally take 2 10mg gummies before bed and the sleep I've gotten since I started using this has been amazing. Sleep latency and sleep quality.

I still smoke real deal THC weed throughout the day, for recreation or before/after exercise or skateboard sessions.

The CBD products are a little pricey, but imo it's money well spent. Even if just for the sleep, 100ish bucks a week on cbd to sleep 2-3x better. Yeah I've got that 100 bucks.

Ohh yeah, edit. another cool thing is this shit is 100% legal if you're in the US. So you get to get it from an actual store, and not some seedy ass weed dealer. (I still deal w/ that guy, cause you know, I like to get high)
Last edited by GinnasP99; 03-20-2022 at 08:04 PM..
Old 03-22-2022, 09:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've found a pretty good diet hack. Freaking pickles man. Volume in your stomach, jack shit for calories. Try it out.
Turns out we have some in the mini mart fridge at work. Tried the spicy ones. You were right, almost no calories, like 15 calories for the whole bag, no sugar, no nothing

Not bad! And filling like you said
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D49C199F-75CD-45D8-ABD4-3973FF798741.jpg (20.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 03-22-2022, 09:42 PM
Banned

That is nice.

I like fresh cucumbers lots.
Old 03-22-2022, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is nice.

I like fresh cucumbers lots.
For me I can’t do celery or cucumbers. I would try your bone broth if I could find an easier way to get it for someone like me who can’t cook

My ma dumped off a basket of spinach leaves which at first I was like dammit how am I gonna force these down. But I started just grabbing handfuls at a time and lightly dunking in some ranch like potato chips. I find if I lightly dip them myself like a chip I have more control to go super light on the ranch versus dumping the ranch on a salad. And I’ve gone through almost half the basket in 2 days. And normally I would never eat spinach leaves. I might even start buyin them. I normally just do steamed veggies
Old 03-22-2022, 10:46 PM
Banned

Using big leafs as a wrap is always fun.

I do like my veg cooked tho. Especially the brocolliies and brusltltlses and stuff. Idk how ppl do that raw.
Last edited by starkind; 03-22-2022 at 10:48 PM..
Old 03-22-2022, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Using big leafs as a wrap is always fun.

I do like my veg cooked tho. Especially the brocolliies and brusltltlses and stuff. Idk how ppl do that raw.
Oh it’s so gross raw. I mean you have to drown it in dressing and then what’s the point IMO
Old 03-23-2022, 01:05 AM
Banned

brassica bitter taste gene discussion zone

nah i'll eat almost anything i don't think i got this one