Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-27-2022, 02:22 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Dude just listen bro, look I totally made a mashup jelly of what I think is an infected tissue then spun that shit in a centrifuge and took an electron microscope image of what I think is a virus dude, its totally legit, you cant do it in your basement bro.

NO YOU CANT REPLICATE IT DONT DENY SCIENCE DUDE COME ON STOP

Ahh, thank goodness that's over, now I can try to argue small nitpicking and ignore that time they rounded us all up like cattle, lol good times right?
Old 09-27-2022, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten I was accused of being you in Rants and Flames.

I'll say that every doctor, PA, and nurse in this hospital takes covid seriously, still. I personally told a guy in the elevator last week that he should wear a mask, there's lots of immunocompromised people heading up to the 10th floor for their chemo. He was a nice guy, he just forgot to bring some. I gave him one, I always have a box in my backpack.
Why did you rape someone in an elevator?
Old 09-27-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

Ah yes, I remember how we always used to mask up everywhere to prevent immunocompromised people from catching the flu, which is also extremely dangerous for chemo patients and fat people and people with diabetes and the elderly.

Or, we understood as a society that it's the responsibility of vulnerable people to protect themselves, and that billions of people can't be realistically expected to change their way of life to accommodate every possible, theoretical risk.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yes, I remember how we always used to mask up everywhere to prevent immunocompromised people from catching the flu, which is also extremely dangerous for chemo patients and fat people and people with diabetes and the elderly.

Or, we understood as a society that it's the responsibility of vulnerable people to protect themselves, and that billions of people can't be realistically expected to change their way of life to accommodate every possible, theoretical risk.
Wow someone with such a holier than thou mentality would obviously already be aware that paper masks do nothing for aerosol spread. Oh.. maybe he was just exited to finally belong to something, even if it was detrimental to society as a whole.

" For once in my life I can accost people in public! "

Its rough being 110IQ, its ok though, you belong in society. Waving your finger around as if it means something.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

It's always the Totalitarian snobs pushing this Covid BS
Old 09-27-2022, 02:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think it is reasonable to wear a mask in a hospital, personally.

Guess the “I’d do anything for my country” people were just lying, since they can’t seem to handle even a minor inconvenience. Individualism can go too far.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shoo fakenews bug

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...u/art-20490339

and this

COVID-19 precautions we're taking (such as masking, social distancing and washing our hands) are helping keep our flu numbers down.

Oh and Rhinovirus is cause most flu / colds each year.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2022, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's always the Totalitarian snobs pushing this Covid BS
The guy you worship owns a golden toilet and would never set foot in your house lmao.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
politics
Wow what an idiot
Old 09-27-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Golden toilet from earth vs techno bidet from space I'll take the golden toilet from earth every time.