Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-04-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jib puttin in werk
Old 09-04-2021, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many apocalypse prophecies have we had since trump lost?
same one, the dems knocked off this check box for us with 666's inevitable re-election:

Quote:
One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.
Old 09-04-2021, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Same one as this, which has been same one as long as we've been alive.

Which has been same one for the last 1900 years, which has been same one as the last 6 thousand years, and in all referenced text going back to the beginning of the universe.

Also same one the other side thinks is going to happen same way only the opposite side wins at the end, which should chill you to the bone that both sides looking for end times!

Oh and even the non sides, the climate change secularists, ironically their end times prophecy lines right up with the churches. HMMMM

Cant stop them, so enjoy the fireworks I am! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It's Self fulfilling or it is prophecy, but either way our planet is doomed!

Rumors of wars:

Old 09-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

I honestly dont know how our parents in the 70s during the 6 day war didnt freak out the way I am about end times though...

I ask like every old person about that they look at me like I'm crazy.

But i am crazy so it's ok.

I'd be like THE 6 DAYS ARE TRIBULATION we are on the 7th until HE COMES! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2021, 07:47 PM
Banned

4 posts in a row

are your starkind's alt account?
Old 09-04-2021, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

No Im just sitting here in my area journaling about end days I dont care about quad posting cus I dont expect anyone to read any of this beautiful mind shit I got going on here

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Believing we’re living in the “end times” seems short-sighted, not to mention paranoid and narcissistic. What do you think people dealing with bubonic plague thought? The end times have been predicted at various times throughout history and thus far everyone has been wrong.

What makes us so special, compared to all the other major tragedies that have been suffered by humanity?

I’m not a follower of any of the Abrahamic religions, so that’s my bias when thinking about these things. Believing that we are living in the end times seems more like an excuse to ignore the realities of our changing climate more than anything else.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Believing we’re living in the “end times” seems short-sighted, not to mention paranoid and narcissistic. What do you think people dealing with bubonic plague thought? The end times have been predicted at various times throughout history and thus far everyone has been wrong.

What makes us so special, compared to all the other major tragedies that have been suffered by humanity?

I’m not a follower of any of the Abrahamic religions, so that’s my bias when thinking about these things. Believing that we are living in the end times seems more like an excuse to ignore the realities of our changing climate more than anything else.
drugs
Old 09-04-2021, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

I believe we sure as hell seem to be going straight down the shitter...

What I am is hoping that this is the end times, and that the problems we are facing today are not a reflection of our species value.

What makes us so special for the christians is that Jesus said that it wouldn't be until his word was preached in every nation that the end would come, so for the last 40 years Christians have been like, "YO! The time seems about nigh!"

The rapture stuff started in the 1800's and most normal people couldnt even read the bible until the 1600's so the apocalypse was not really as big as it is now because the Vatican had a pretty tight grip on pretty much everything with politics.

But with or without religion I think that either America is coming to a reckoning, and with that the global economy is going to have a reckoning, and the scientists keep saying that the earth is going to reach a tipping point, so that cant be good.

It may not be the literal end times but I cant imagine thinking that this is just a phase. And according to scientists, the weather we're going through right now is just the tip o the iceberg so how anyone could think we're going to survive that baffles me.

All I know is either some glowing man who offers me a permanent DMT trip shows up or we're all gonna just die on this rock, cus aint nobody out there offering us a solution besides slingshotting our butts to Mars.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-04-2021 at 08:47 PM..
Old 09-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

I’m ignorant of the majority of Christian theology, but I sometimes wonder if my Christian friends are saddened by my fate to suffer eternally bc of my refusal to accept Jesus as my savior.

Why would god even allow my soul to become trapped in such a loathsome plane? What are the criteria for my salvation, and why are they necessary at all?

It doesn’t make any sense to me.