Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2023, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guess we are up to 4 or 5 from 3
alts don't count.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope.

i don't even believe that a public health emergency actually occurred, let alone a "pandemic"

a bunch of people who were kept alive artificially by whatever chronic medical treatments, all died of a bad cold.

that is all, literally nothing else happened. people who were immune compromised died.

Grats on that modicum of intelligence. I'm not even kidding, basic realizations like this are very difficult for some. Others, like the clowns in denial here absolutely know better but blindly argue because of their spiteful agenda.

These are people with huge egos (which is a BAD combo right the next part of the recipe that makes them) usually incels but other times have wives or girlfriends who are hogs or femboy husbands. Look at Chuck Schumer and his wife. Look at the rest of em acting like this, use your eyes.

They'll never admit it. But you can see it and it is obvious once you pick up on it.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not for anyone who loved or cared for them, but the entire world is not those families. The species of the whole is not effected by the loss of the one.

Empathy is only healthy until you start putting the one before the many. The loss of the one is a tragedy only to those who knew them. The many are unaffected by the loss of the one.

incidentally, my aunt passed today after 1 day in hospice. She had been at deaths door for months by now. This woman was a raging bitch to everyone in the family, she treated my uncle like a slave, would berate and yell at him in front of groups. This was a guy who was cool with everyone, always had a funny story and worked his ass off for a local grocery chain for ~50 years, even when they shit on him over and over. He's not related by blood but he's more family than that witch ever was.

Yet, my family has to act all sad and sullen because a raging cunt of a bitch died.

Here's the deal. You're all so afraid of your own mortality, that when presented with the death of another your brain processes the fear and contempt for your mortality as grief for the dead.

when my mom told me she died today, I said, "Good" because the world actually is better off without that bitter old harpy.
Do some lives matter less/more than others? I was told all lives matter.
Old 03-04-2023, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats on that modicum of intelligence. I'm not even kidding, basic realizations like this are very difficult for some. Others, like the clowns in denial here absolutely know better but blindly argue because of their spiteful agenda.

These are people with huge egos (which is a BAD combo right the next part of the recipe that makes them) usually incels but other times have wives or girlfriends who are hogs or femboy husbands. Look at Chuck Schumer and his wife. Look at the rest of em acting like this, use your eyes.

They'll never admit it. But you can see it and it is obvious once you pick up on it.
it was a bio weapon. you are just coping along with a large chunk of the population with their own variant of the mind virus. 100% of democrats and republicans being retarded + pharma companies being corrupt fits fine into a bio-weapon leak at a lab in Wuhan model. everyone freaking out in their own way since the day the first tik tok videos of people falling out on the subway started being posted on 4chan is all just different ways people cope with trauma
Old 03-04-2023, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:

You can go and see for yourself at your local ICU
Old 03-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Groomers stand and virtue signal on China Virus corpses

Tell people in Ohio 'they deserved it' for voting Trump

Comedy ensues
Old 03-04-2023, 01:37 PM
Banned

forums NPC Elizondo thinks his fellow Americans dying en masse is 'comedy'
Old 03-04-2023, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The Democrats are incels except when they're not because they have girlfriends or wives lmao you paste eating retards are reaching new lows everyday.
Old 03-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Banned

Whines about huge egos, thinks he knows more than the combined experience of thousands of physicians based on a youtube video

The arrogance of the alt-right imbecile is unreal
Closed Thread