Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 05:38 AM
Fire Giant

Default <Knights Who Say Ni> Has A Shrubbery Shortage

Hello p99! Nnnni!

We are the <Knights Who Say Ni>!

We've been around for a while now, and we continue to look for members who look to make the server a better place. If you enjoy a guild where you can chat, find a group, get advice on gearing up, and generally feel free to ask any question, you should check us out. We've been focused on new and returning players since our founding and have helped a good number of players relearn the game.

Who Are the Knights? Do They Raid?
We are a social casual guild focusing on new and returning players looking to make the adjustment to a new server. We want to help you find groups, friends, advice, and answers to your current and future questions. Overall we want our membership to reflect positively on the guild as a whole.

Don't let this fool you, while we were not founded as a raid guild, if you think you have what it takes to become an officer and lead raids, let us know! We actively promote new members seeking a role in the guild, and with our membership and your patience, surely you have the potential to lead quite a force.

Raiding Outlook
We are not strictly a raid guild, but lately we have been organizing and taking on bigger and bigger targets. We're learning together as we go and that can be quite fun! If you want a hardcore commitment to raiding, we aren't really here for that. We are happy raiding two, maybe three times a week casually just to challenge ourselves and have a bit of fun.

What do the Knights look for in their membership?
We like lots of things, if you're .. patient, helpful, chatty, learning, new, lost, experienced, looking for friends .. or any of the other many descriptions of people that make the server a better place to play. p99 is a community, not just a game, and we hope that our presence here makes that game a lot more enjoyable for a lot of players.

I think I might like to join, what do I do?
Well, you can check us out at our website which is KnightsWhoSayNi.corplaunch.com -- we have a super brief application for site access that isn't required, but is suggested. While this will sometimes lead an officer to seek you out, you will likely need to find an officer in game by talking to guildies, there is a list below. We also have some forums setup and a news page that gives you an idea of things we've done in the past. We aren't overly formal on the application process, and most times sending a tell is sufficient. Sometimes the officer will ask you a few questions to get an idea of who you are and what your history is, buts its only curiosity, not an interrogation so you should feel free to chat with us [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Updated April 2014
Officers and Leadership to Contact Online
The best way to find an officer is to type '/who all knights' and ask a member to check
Stembolt
Carkle
Dreadwynn
Jiksar
Pooff
Porcoa
Portalotaplaces
Seliaa
Tarsyl
Healinusoftly
Stickygrass
Ishio
Mrohlee
Clawboy
Leth
The above is not a complete list, but I try to keep it fairly up to date.

The economy is ill, and the resultant shortage of shrubberies is drastically affecting our ability to hold fast to the lands held by our fathers. The Knights, proud and faithfully living among the oaks groomed by herrings from the bluest seas must admit, times are changing. Our forest is a proud one, our order, devout. We do not usually recruit, how can the most feared Knights in all the land maintain a level of respect when'st they beg for members from the flock of travelers to be exploited for endless supplies of multi-level shrubberies?

Nae, these times draw near the end of our powerful reign and we must beg at the teet of membership. Yae I say unto thee, if you wish to join the Knights, now is the first time in the past six thousand years membership has opened. Please heed this call and show up around tea time, I'd hate to serve cold tea.

Regardless of which guild you choose to join, welcome to project1999 and may your stay be enjoyable.
Last edited by myxomatosii; 04-16-2014 at 08:18 PM..
Old 01-26-2013, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

Reserved
Last edited by myxomatosii; 09-25-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 01-29-2013, 01:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey, I'm interested in joining the guild. My main is Whumph, the Iksar Necromancer and I spoke with you guys a little bit today. When you are in the kunark area, let me know so I can meet you for the invite!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

We still say Ni.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:54 AM
Large Rat

I would like to join but I'm new and currently stuck in Kunark, if you ever have someone in the area to invite let me know.

Ingame name is Exzeno
Old 02-19-2013, 05:40 AM
Aviak

who
Old 03-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Orc

If your interested and see Jaggles on send him a tell. Gezis also.
Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Helped out a 33 bard last night to obtain the last coin for his Nostrolo Tambourine. He had quested his entire set of Lambent and now his drum upgrade as well. Cheers to a fellow Antonican Bard fulfilling the spirit of Norrath! Good luck to him (name started w/ "U", sorry I can't remember) and the rest of the Knights!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Aviak

I have heard of that bard. He is a n00b.

Unidus Bard of Dark Horizon (Retired 2004)
Old 03-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Ni
Closed Thread