Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-05-2022, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to off-topic? Please, son, I was knee deep in this shit-show years before you created your account. That's how I know what a waste of time this all is.
I first registered for the internet in the year 2021, that's how forums definitely work, thanks for gatekeeping this little corner of the internet, I'm sure you'll convince a lot of people, I didn't know this was a waste of time until you showed me the wisdom
Last edited by robayon; 05-05-2022 at 11:55 PM..
Old 05-06-2022, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I first registered for the internet in the year 2021, that's how forums definitely work, thanks for gatekeeping this little corner of the internet, I'm sure you'll convince a lot of people, I didn't know this was a waste of time until you showed me the wisdom
You're welcome. Hope this helped.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:26 AM
Fire Giant

And just like that all of the lefties suddenly are experts on Biology. They can't define what a woman is, but they can tell the difference between a "clump of cells" and a "baby"

HONK HONK

Stay triggered leftos
Old 05-06-2022, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

why don't we care about drug addicts in America?

I'm really surprised that none of you have brought up the fact that the addicted, the homeless, and the generally lost people exist in the state that they are because no "industrial complex" has figured out a way to monetize their suffering.

HIV? totally treatable for big bucks
Clinical Depression? totally treatable for big bucks
Dick don't work? totally treatable for big bucks

all 3 of those things are entirely different fields of industry unto themselves, yet are all problems that human beings specifically face.

Why can we fix them? because someone can make money doing it.

There is no money in treating addiction or helping the homeless. or rather, no one has yet figured out how to turn a profit by fixing those problems.

If you wanna figure out the reason behind 99% of anything humanity faces, you will find the answer after you ask 1 question: Who is making money from it?

/thread
Old 05-06-2022, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm really surprised that none of you have brought up the fact that the addicted, the homeless, and the generally lost people exist in the state that they are because no "industrial complex" has figured out a way to monetize their suffering.

all 3 of those things are entirely different fields of industry unto themselves, yet are all problems that human beings specifically face.

There is no money in treating addiction or helping the homeless. or rather, no one has yet figured out how to turn a profit by fixing those problems.

If you wanna figure out the reason behind 99% of anything humanity faces, you will find the answer after you ask 1 question: Who is making money from it?

/thread
Fixing homelessness is hard, so they just criminalize it and then profit off of prison labor.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

/thread
Don't let something like the existence of a thirty billion dollar rehab industry distract you from your paranoid ranting.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And just like that all of the lefties suddenly are experts on Biology. They can't define what a woman is, but they can tell the difference between a "clump of cells" and a "baby"

HONK HONK

Stay triggered leftos
Nocht however you

NEGLECTED

2 mention

that Roe V Wade was like January 22, 1973

Roe vs. Wade was decided with a 7-2 vote, and not along partisan lines. Those who ruled in favor were as follows, with the president who nominated them and the party of that president indicated in parentheses:

Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)
Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)
Warren Burger (Nixon, R)
William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)
Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)
Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)
William Douglas (FDR, D)

Those who dissented on Roe vs. Wade:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)
William Rehnquist (Nixon, R)

So uhm

maybe don't be a dumb partisan fire agate?

Hope this also halps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ❤️🙏
Old 05-06-2022, 08:23 AM
Banned

So a bit of advice - you can't resolve this issue among 7billion people or 600 million.

you can resolve it for yourself tho.

That will be my final post here on this in this thread!!! (again for real this time!) - I may post this same advice again in another thread.

HOPE THIS HELPS 🙏
Old 05-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're welcome. Hope this helped.
Incredible forums badass, I will make sure to run every post I conceive of by you first since you're such a veteran poster lmao
Old 05-06-2022, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fixing homelessness is hard, so they just criminalize it and then profit off of prison labor.
Fixing homelessness often means fixing mental illness, and since there's no money to be made fixing the homeless population's mental illness nobody will do it.