Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 09:32 PM
Banned

Default Bars solo camping high level in dungeons, possible?

Could a high end bard in his low 50's solo, lower guk? What about high 50's to 60? Could they solo decent high end dungeons?

I guess not much in kunark/Vellious would be soloable by anyone can it?

Outdoors is fine, but as this is my first bard I have no idea how they fare indoors. I'm looking to camp loots for fun and trade able items.

I was wondering can they charm/mez and get away with some good indoor camps? Any indoor strats?

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Fire Giant

I have seen many bards snare kite in indoor dungeons or fear snare mobs. It can be done but most bards tend to just do outdoor open areas because they can gather up tons of mobs and just aoe kite them down for the best exp.

In most cases when you master the aoe kiting in like OT or DL you can sell PL's to people who have PB Aoe's for plats and make tons of money that way.
Old 04-29-2014, 11:23 PM
Kobold

Indoors a little trickier, but a competent bard shouldn't have too much trouble Charm-killing deep in Lguk. All about awareness!
Old 04-30-2014, 02:13 AM
Kobold

Some camps I get lazy and pull the PH/named, put two chants on it, charm it, heal song, and repeat until they're 20%ish. Hymn won't restore your mobs health, and charm helps if there are healers keeping the mob alive nearby or through walls. Anyway, I'd imagine a good amount of camps can be held with the right songs. Or kite whole zones and sell all the vendor trash.
Closed Thread