Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 07-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absinthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am new, really (ish, at least). And I guess missed whatever hullabaloo happens to currently going down/past history with ?trollish? comments, or whatever created such a reaction, lol
Welcome! The thread they mentioned & DSM linked is definitely great, highly entertaining and informative of the types of posters on these forums & their personalities. If you're new I highly recommend reading through it!

Just don't go in expecting DSM to have provided any evidence of his Shaman improving his groups's DPS by Root Rotting multiple mobs parallel to his group like he fervently argued for - tens? hundreds? - of posts that he can/could do, otherwise you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome! The thread they mentioned & DSM linked is definitely great, highly entertaining and informative of the types of posters on these forums & their personalities. If you're new I highly recommend reading through it!

Just don't go in expecting DSM to have provided any evidence of his Shaman improving his groups's DPS by Root Rotting multiple mobs parallel to his group like he fervently argued for - tens? hundreds? - of posts that he can/could do, otherwise you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the other troll account solely dedicated to the thread I posted previously. 381/389 of his posts are in that thread alone.
Old 07-03-2023, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the other troll account solely dedicated to the thread I posted previously. 381/389 of his posts are in that thread alone.
Take a look at my posts from both the thread in question & elsewhere. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2023, 10:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Well, I am indeed starting to read through the thread........I see now why I missed it though, I purposefully avoided the thread when it first started, and forgot about it entirely, lol.

Thank you for the welcome, both of you =D
Old 07-04-2023, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absinthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, I am indeed starting to read through the thread........I see now why I missed it though, I purposefully avoided the thread when it first started, and forgot about it entirely, lol.

Of course! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 07-04-2023, 08:42 AM
Kobold

+1
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Old 07-04-2023, 12:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He appears to be angry at me because I disagree with him. He will tell you I am the troll, but you can look at both of our post histories and make a decision for yourself. Welcome to the forums!
Who isn't angry and/or amused with you by now?
Old 07-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who isn't angry and/or amused with you by now?
Most people don't get angry at discussions about the gameplay of a 23 year old video game. I am not angry. I hold no grudges against anybody who disagrees with me, including yourself.

I just hope you learn that trolling isn't the answer when people disagree with you. It doesn't help your position, regardless of what the truth is.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

Do you major in self-righteous hypocrisy?

Quite a knack for it, if you don't mind my saying so.
Old 07-04-2023, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I can save you 400+ pages if you want.

He thinks shamans can compete with mages in group dps. Also thinks they’re better than clerics as a group healer at 60.

The evidence he’s provided thus far was a random solo video and a group video doing about 15 dps over 2 hours.