Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 02:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are currently here doing the very thing in Red forums(btw which specifically say they are pvp red forums) that you are accusing someone else of doing in Blue forums
Please show me where I am recruiting on the PvP forums for a Blue Guild
Old 11-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please show me where I am recruiting on the PvP forums for a Blue Guild
I was referring to the trolling.

'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt' I believe Abraham Lincoln said that.

Maybe you shouldn't have continued posting here after the thread was moved to Red.

All Krazy was trying to do was raise awareness about Red/TMO on Red and maybe attract some new players to try it. He didn't go on a rant about how much better one or the other was. You went nuts because I didn't agree with you that he was out of line posting on 'Your' Blue recruitment forum. Instead of doing what you can to make sure there are distinctive lines and pretending Blue is better than Red socially or play style or whatever it is you seem to think makes Blue more important than Red. Try embracing the fact that they are 2 sides to the same coin and neither is really better than the other they are just different aspects.

The day we start separating the servers by some imaginary social or skill boundries is the day we start limiting our imagination and willingness to be a part of something bigger.

Rogean, the Devs, GMs, and Guides have done something amazing with recreating this community the best they could and providing us with an amazing sandbox to relive. How about appreciating it as a whole instead of complaining and showing the sense of entitlement over a small part?

Believe me I can do this all day. I have no anger or animosity towards you but I feel you are wrong and have no problem with pointing out my opinion. Just sit back relax, breath and think about how much nicer these servers would be if we all got along.

Though you do seem to have a chubby for TMO in the Blue recruitment threads which started around the time TMO/FE merged into TMO in 2014 on the forums at least. So I do see an agenda here.
Last edited by Seltius; 11-03-2015 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Removed first edit would rather watch and see what happens next.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Well you are right about one thing.
This is not the place to be having this discussion; my appologies for that
Closed Thread