Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 02-17-2022, 09:41 AM
Banned

Lost ark looks terrible ewww.
Old 02-17-2022, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Lost Ark = bloated F2P crap. Story and world feels super generic.

VZTZ is still doing it for me. This is as good as it gets for a red EQ server in 2022, and it's in the best expansion/era atm.
Old 02-18-2022, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Kringe was lobbyquesting with the GM's the entire time for stronger mages and whenever somebody talked about it in discord he would whine like a fucking bitch.

If you wanted to custom balance mages more just fucking give them fade or shadowstep and pet only mez since they are the masters of pets, that way they weren't sitting ducks, problem solved. You don't fucking make their pets unstoppabble killing machines that zone with handed weps like gnoll hide lariats and buffs.

Letting gimps like Cwall or Nirgon near your code is a recipe for OP classes as they favor the classes they plan on playing.

Flagging is the biggest shit show I've ever seen, if you become flagged someone can hit you but you can't hit the player attacking you back lol it doesn't flag them when they hit the oor flagged player. So a flagged player can be killed by someone 15 lvls lower and can't do shit to defend themselves, kinda hilarious.

And all of this FFA shit is to cater to blues who need dual boxed buffs just to pvp, this server has highlighted how weak the pvpers of red actually are as most will gate the minute you strip off their raid buffs. If you cant pvp without getting buffed by every class first, you suck and are a bitch that would get smoked by a real pvper.

I murdered all of you with just my own buffs on red99, which shows how bad you all are. This is not a red server, it is more of an introductory server for blues who can't handle real pvp.
Old 02-18-2022, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kringe was lobbyquesting with the GM's the entire time for stronger mages and whenever somebody talked about it in discord he would whine like a fucking bitch.

If you wanted to custom balance mages more just fucking give them fade or shadowstep and pet only mez since they are the masters of pets, that way they weren't sitting ducks, problem solved. You don't fucking make their pets unstoppabble killing machines that zone with handed weps like gnoll hide lariats and buffs.

Letting gimps like Cwall or Nirgon near your code is a recipe for OP classes as they favor the classes they plan on playing.

Flagging is the biggest shit show I've ever seen, if you become flagged someone can hit you but you can't hit the player attacking you back lol it doesn't flag them when they hit the oor flagged player. So a flagged player can be killed by someone 15 lvls lower and can't do shit to defend themselves, kinda hilarious.

And all of this FFA shit is to cater to blues who need dual boxed buffs just to pvp, this server has highlighted how weak the pvpers of red actually are as most will gate the minute you strip off their raid buffs. If you cant pvp without getting buffed by every class first, you suck and are a bitch that would get smoked by a real pvper.

I murdered all of you with just my own buffs on red99, which shows how bad you all are. This is not a red server, it is more of an introductory server for blues who can't handle real pvp.
That's why no body but the same 50 retards play it each time. They are box servers with inflated numbers. They come here every few months and try to recruit for their "new" server.
Old 02-18-2022, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's why no body but the same 50 retards play it each time. They are box servers with inflated numbers. They come here every few months and try to recruit for their "new" server.
It was actually hilarious to watch this time around, Kringe, Cwall and crew played 24/7 for 3 weeks to outgear and outpace everyone, all with inside knowledge of the code and ties to the devs.

They just wanted to prove they were "Good" at pvp by confirming exactly while I called them bad this entire time. By acting just like blues, needing full groups with full buffs and full GM support, with better gear to beat people by playing 1000x more than everyone else and then quitting before any normal humans with lives could close the gear gap and murder them.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

I think these junk servers are great even though I never play them.

Being good at pvp and good at EverQuest are not mutually exclusive things, but they are also two different things. I like any body who is good at EverQuest including playing it on a pvp server. You can be junk at player vs player
Combat but still good at playing on a pvp server.

Maybe some of these guys that new guy here thinks suck
So bad are good at eq.

I really miss playing red 1 with actual players and have good feelings for every scumbag weirdo and also normal person who logs on.

Hopefully king rogean of the box gives us another shot. Or a pretend hardware failure so red 1 actually gets wiped? With a clear cut solution so it “never happens again”

Anyways no surprise random pvp server was bad. It’s a good practice arena.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s funny because New_Guy here just joined the zerg today, talk about bluebie as fuck! Not much has changed, talks a big game and then ends up rolling with the zerg when he plays.
Old 02-19-2022, 01:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was actually hilarious to watch this time around, Kringe, Cwall and crew played 24/7 for 3 weeks to outgear and outpace everyone, all with inside knowledge of the code and ties to the devs.

They just wanted to prove they were "Good" at pvp by confirming exactly while I called them bad this entire time. By acting just like blues, needing full groups with full buffs and full GM support, with better gear to beat people by playing 1000x more than everyone else and then quitting before any normal humans with lives could close the gear gap and murder them.
i dont think you know what "outgear and outpace everyone" means
Old 02-19-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Good points fellas good thread.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s funny because New_Guy here just joined the zerg today, talk about bluebie as fuck! Not much has changed, talks a big game and then ends up rolling with the zerg when he plays.
There is three giant guilds on the server atm was I not supposed to join any of them?

Meanwhile I said this entire time I was gonna join a big guild.