Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not particularly, maybe slightly more hp or hits 20pts harder. hes a pushoveri can solo him or 2-3 mobson my my rogue from the front. not having fungi/epic will simplyput you on a possible 1 pop spot only, wouldn't be able to clear all 5 PHs in time.
Please record yourself killing 3 jail area mobs at the same time in KC solo. You know how I know this won't happen? Because you can't even if you wanted to. Even 2 is pushing it but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you sneak hide pull with a duelist backstab
Old 05-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Banned

u can do it

monks are strong

my monk, unbuffed, can solo velious mobs that hit for 180 and have 15,000 hp
Old 05-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

I will heed your words, grandmaster. Onward to greatness
Old 05-08-2016, 11:11 PM
Banned

I just got approved for 6 months of unemployment

Im going to move a few of my toons in the 45-60 range multiple epics in kc all have faction

see you soon bb
Old 05-11-2016, 09:41 PM
Fire Giant

Watch out, boy
Old 05-12-2016, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

Actually I was referring to easily killing 3 jail mobs on my rogue as you pointed out, and no I wouldn't need to use discipline. Because I was talking raid buffed, Or just aego and vog is plenty. Which is why I know a monk that would be similarly or less geared as me withOUT avatar could solo that shit no problem. Almost every kunark trash mobs, or boss for that point I hit for 553 max bs max pierces 98s from the front. stuff has like 3k hp at most.

@colgate soloing velious era mobs with most bis gear, don't need full bis monk gear to kill some kunark KC trash mobs.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please record yourself killing 3 jail area mobs at the same time in KC solo. You know how I know this won't happen? Because you can't even if you wanted to. Even 2 is pushing it but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you sneak hide pull with a duelist backstab
banksy probably has more HP/AC than half the tanks on this server + hes double backstabbing from the front for 300-600 on those level 45 skeles.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:32 AM
Kobold

This is certainly an achievable goal for a Grandmaster, though unless sufficiently hasteful, a Master may struggle to defeat the Undead Jailer who can also spawn in that area.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jotei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is certainly an achievable goal for a Grandmaster, though unless sufficiently hasteful, a Master may struggle to defeat the Undead Jailer who can also spawn in that area.
You should NEVER kill the 'Undead Jailer' or the 'a human skeleton' that spawns in the jail when you are trying to do tStaff. You are actively lowering the chance for a 'skeletal warlord' to spawn by doing so.
Old 05-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should NEVER kill the 'Undead Jailer' or the 'a human skeleton' that spawns in the jail when you are trying to do tStaff. You are actively lowering the chance for a 'skeletal warlord' to spawn by doing so.
Yep, the Doc makes a good point. Your chance of spawning a Warlord is less per cycle if clearing indiscriminately because it shares a spawn chance with the undead jailer and human skeleton which will not spawn if already up. 'Ware the jailer though, he summons too now.