Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Aviak

I do believe it's probably declining now that the vast majority of the content is released - Velious acts as an endpoint for the server since it's not going into the other expansions.

There's some post-velious content that I think we'll still get but on the whole I bet the population will trend slightly down until a fresh server is released.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 as in 1k, guy.
I never seen 2k, ever. I did miss Velious launch though. You can't compare that to present times though, if that's what you are doing.

Wait... You are just trolling. Bonk me please. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movember [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a fresh server is released.
This is the best news ever. Can't wait!
Old 11-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never seen 2k, ever. I did miss Velious launch though. You can't compare that to present times though, if that's what you are doing.

Wait... You are just trolling. Bonk me please. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you're a little confused. The end is near and you'd rather fight amongst your own kind. Typical.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:28 PM
Banned

to be honest it looks like good pop to me, i remember playing at much lower even during kunark, lot of red people are coming over so beware, but regardless yeah i remember it being constant 800-900 not over 1k
Old 11-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dronuspk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd rather fight amongst your own kind. Typical.
Keeps the blood flowing.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Aviak

I, for one, stick around for the hopes of getting my epic and torpor on my FOTM class. I mean... sure since I have started the scale for my epic alone alone has gone from 45-65k while the actual cash camps like FBSS have dropped from 9k -> 3.8k but... that just makes grinding Grachnist at 3 am for months that much more fun... right? Inflation of low end items and only things out of Seb being worth anything are classic! Low end inflation-high end deflation... that spells fun!
Old 11-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakubi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, for one, stick around for the hopes of getting my epic and torpor on my FOTM class. I mean... sure since I have started the scale for my epic alone alone has gone from 45-65k while the actual cash camps like FBSS have dropped from 9k -> 3.8k but... that just makes grinding Grachnist at 3 am for months that much more fun... right? Inflation of low end items and only things out of Seb being worth anything are classic! Low end inflation-high end deflation... that spells fun!
Yeah it sucks that larger raid guilds sit on the tears, hold them on alts and sell the MQ for it. Used to be 25-30k, now the greedy fucks monopolize them and sell the MQ for 65k. That's classic. Right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Banned

Man you guys don't duo trio or do full groups for torpor doing protector? Is it really camped like that with current pop? That shit is easy, pretty quick respawn for its drops, so many things I can teach you blue pals with my return here.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it sucks that larger raid guilds sit on the tears, hold them on alts and sell the MQ for it. Used to be 25-30k, now the greedy fucks monopolize them and sell the MQ for 65k. That's classic. Right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize the golems went from 8 hour respawn to 3 day respawn right?
Closed Thread