Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 05:59 PM
Aviak

It was a nice tool but it did make life harder for people that already knew prices and used that to buy low/sell high ;-)

Getting ripped off is 100% classic.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:06 PM
Fire Giant

^^^

And a 100% shitbag move.

I have had the opportunity to rip off other less knowledgable players in EC but I'm not a shitbag, elf sim or no elf sim.

This sucks because that site was a great resource. Thankfully for myself I have already bought everything I need for my two characters aside from a couple of spells perhaps.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

To fully experience EQ I believe everyone should strive to gather every single item they'll ever own/wear...obviously with help on raids but its much more fulfiling to play that way...tunnel free and pure.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To fully experience EQ I believe everyone should strive to gather every single item they'll ever own/wear...obviously with help on raids but its much more fulfiling to play that way...tunnel free and pure.
i already done did that tho, now all thats left is to swang big nuts and freeze out the lil n*ggaz from ever getting theirs
Old 10-31-2016, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes... but EQ is a owner's-classic representation... I fully encourage people to play at their pace as well...

Newsroom : Warcraft Sequel Lets You Play A Character Playing Warcraft

Still need that lion sig... naked imp should at least have dragon warrior 2 chaos eye or whatever deception... did not mean for you to be pushed the way you must have been for that to be selected...
Old 11-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

LOL get rekt nerd
Old 11-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Banned

Can Rogean turn P99 off too please?

It's so shit...
Closed Thread