Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 06:09 PM
Kobold

Default Book of Souls Question

I am curious as to where this is located. I went last night,nekkid and ran into a lich who destroyed me. I couldn't get my WC gate off in time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think I made it to -50, +170. Room with a bed and table, but I don't think it was the right one.

I have read two different locs of the book.. wiki says -60, +320. Another guide said +178, -320...

http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of...Alternate_Maps

If I follow the wiki site, does that put the book around the spot on the map labeled "casters" ?

And also, what is the respawn time of the trash in that zone? think I read 12 Hrs.

-Batz
Old 05-16-2016, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGraves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am curious as to where this is located. I went last night,nekkid and ran into a lich who destroyed me. I couldn't get my WC gate off in time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think I made it to -50, +170. Room with a bed and table, but I don't think it was the right one.

I have read two different locs of the book.. wiki says -60, +320. Another guide said +178, -320...

http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of...Alternate_Maps

If I follow the wiki site, does that put the book around the spot on the map labeled "casters" ?

And also, what is the respawn time of the trash in that zone? think I read 12 Hrs.

-Batz
All minis/trash respawn in just 8 hours. The book spawns on a table in the top floor of the Maestro's house. The book is a ground spawn, as such, it can be picked up by any of the NPCs that wander over the location and could possibly not be there.

If you relog while in the zone after the item has been picked up, it will respawn for you.
Therefore, if the book is not on the table, relog and it will be.
Old 05-16-2016, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Interesting. Thank you for the advice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-16-2016, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Up the slope, turn right at the top....just there on table.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:03 PM
Kobold

Thanks swish. I might try to go again tonight if I can get another raiders skullcap completed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Fire Giant

Don't log out next to the bed because you will pull aggro through the ceiling and die. You miiiight have time to click the book and spam a WC cap hotkey, but considering the cost and risk of getting up there, it's not worth the two minutes you save sneaking through the zone. Log out at the port in building and sneak your way back each time you go in to check.
Old 05-24-2016, 09:11 AM
Fire Giant

Logging in and out no longer refreshes the book fyi.
Closed Thread