Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 07:51 PM
Banned

The fourteen torch guys; enemy of our nation. They have upwards of 500 supporters, who wave flags and are ridiculed by everyone.

I will feel honored when antifa smashes me in the head with a brick because I am white and walking my dog. They are, after all, ANTI-fascist. They can't possibly do any bad things.
Old 12-14-2020, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fourteen torch guys; enemy of our nation. They have upwards of 500 supporters, who wave flags and are ridiculed by everyone.

I will feel honored when antifa smashes me in the head with a brick because I am white and walking my dog. They are, after all, ANTI-fascist. They can't possibly do any bad things.
This meme been put up on the forums a few times, every time I see Antifa mentioned I think of it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-14-2020, 08:01 PM
Banned

I feel I have stated before in my life previously what I feel like was many of times, what I believe is fundamentally wrong with humanity. So, I don't want to repeat it again or else it will make me afraid of the endless void. I believe everyone is innocent and also that everyone is guilty. Which would make everyone in the same category. I think in the beginning black lives matter may have had some small amount of credibility. However, now they are in the same category as everyone else. I think republican conservatives are just the best of the small top of a giant pile of human flaws and problems. That doesn't mean republican conservatives are perfect, it just means they are the best of what we have got. Maybe just try don't spanking your kids.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So we have the Proud Boys, the Patriot Prayer group, The Boogaloo Boys, and the Charlottesville Nazis, all of which who are white supremacists, on the right and we have Antifa on the left. I'm sure there are more on both sides I'm forgetting or haven't heard of. One seems heavily more vile than the other.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:14 PM
Kobold

Sorry you lost the election. Sorry you're a loser.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:18 PM
Banned

Dont forget atomwaffen, 3%ers, oathkeepers, KKK (all 30 branches), most 1%er biker gangs, neo-confederates, neo-nazis.. All these guys... https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...t-files/groups

But hey, the left has uhhh.. violent drum circles!

The right might no be the party of racists but MANNNNN do racists seem to LOVE supporting the right.. Then the party does not disavow that support, ever. So they are ok with it.. They will accept their money, thats enough.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont forget atomwaffen, 3%ers, oathkeepers, KKK (all 30 branches), most 1%er biker gangs, neo-confederates, neo-nazis.. All these guys... https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...t-files/groups

But hey, the left has uhhh.. violent drum circles!
awful lot of beatings in those drum circles.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we have the Proud Boys, the Patriot Prayer group, The Boogaloo Boys, and the Charlottesville Nazis, all of which who are white supremacists, on the right and we have Antifa on the left. I'm sure there are more on both sides I'm forgetting or haven't heard of. One seems heavily more vile than the other.
The bad folks are the materialists, on both sides.
Old 12-14-2020, 08:37 PM
Banned

god i hate politics
Old 12-14-2020, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

You never read a word Christ said.
Closed Thread