Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

and what's wrong with yelling at clouds botten !
Old 04-22-2023, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why should I care about their oppression of "the rich" though?
It's more like a spiritual manipulation of those who are up or wanting up the rung of legal fiat and dominance (the devils work).

It is However allowing the devil and sin to flourish and lord over the nation. My cross is not the US flag However so I'm not gonna sweat it.

Just tryna be helpful!
Old 04-22-2023, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt want to get us on any bing lists. That cable tv show is too controversial
I'm definitely on lists. I tell my therapist essentially everything. I think she's been enlighted.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:35 PM
Banned

https://www.dailydot.com/news/meta-w...to-do-nothing/

A couple months I saw this pop up as a humble brag in my totally unbiased news feed.

Then on Wednesday this week I saw this;

https://startup.outlookindia.com/sec...port-news-8153

And I thought.."you should've kept your fat retarded mouth shut". Dumbass.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt want to get us on any bing lists.
everyone here is 100% on a list of dissidents and abnormal behavior for preferring a micro online community on a ancient Vbulletin forum instead of being apart of the masses on tik tok, twitter..etc

and somewhere, someone is wondering if that's a threat or not.

we're basically amish people is my point.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more like a spiritual manipulation of those who are up or wanting up the rung of legal fiat and dominance (the devils work).

It is However allowing the devil and sin to flourish and lord over the nation. My cross is not the US flag However so I'm not gonna sweat it.

Just tryna be helpful!
Yeah I'm pretty sure if God gave me all the financial success I used to want I don't think I would much care for the person I became.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.dailydot.com/news/meta-w...to-do-nothing/

A couple months I saw this pop up as a humble brag in my totally unbiased news feed.

Then on Wednesday this week I saw this;

https://startup.outlookindia.com/sec...port-news-8153

And I thought.."you should've kept your fat retarded mouth shut". Dumbass.
How do I see posting date on Tiktok?
Old 04-22-2023, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-female.html

Quote:
Police Scotland are slammed after saying they will record rapists as women if the suspect 'identifies as female' - even if they still have a penis

Police Scotland has been criticised for saying it will record rapes by offenders with a penis as being committed by a woman if the attacker 'identifies as a female'.

The 'absurd' proposal will 'warp' rape statistics and threaten women's safety by understating the threat of male violence, feminists warned.
Attachment 21651
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 12:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah I'm pretty sure if God gave me all the financial success I used to want I don't think I would much care for the person I became.
I mean it's possible to serve G-d and be a billionaire. I do personally and maybe pridefully believe it gets exponentially harder for every billion. Though not impossible. One day someone at the top is going to foot the bill. If they aren't already.

TLDR 1 million = about a buck 50. You probably don't even need to worry about it at this point. You can't even be truly gluttonous about life if you are in the sub 1 million category. Which most ppl are. I mean. Sure u can overindulge on food you shouldn't. That's a personal problem outside of the collective subservience to the DoD.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-22-2023 at 12:55 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
will record rapists as women if the suspect 'identifies as female' - even if they still have a penis

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

this is the longest episode of ashton kutcher's punk'd ever.

like can't be come to some sort of compromise that if you literally rape we don't have to collectively play pretend with you anymore to spare your feelings?