Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid related topics are "Boomers on Facebook"-tier optics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
States and countries that had higher Ivermectin use and less vaccinations had lower death rates.
Old 04-22-2023, 11:59 AM
Banned

Is the whole situation wasn't obviously a deep-state power grab and eugenics experiment to you, you deserve whatever you get for being gullible.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good meditation music btw. Very cathartic. Thanks.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the whole situation wasn't obviously a deep-state power grab and eugenics experiment to you, you deserve whatever you get for being gullible.

Hope this helps.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not seeing this super aggressive and oppressive US government vs the people thing. Last night I was driving around without my headlights on after sundown, multiple times, because I can't stand the dinging when I open the door with the Auto-Lights switched on, and the same cop flashed his lights at me twice over the course of like 30 minutes of seeing me driving by without my headlights without the slightest suggestion that he was fidna dispense justice on me for my oversight. A couple week ago a cop pulled me over for California rolling a stop sign on him when he was at 90 with the right of way, and all he said was "c'mon man, I'm right here, at least pretend you're following the rules while I'm watching you" before letting me go with a warning.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Hope this helps.
Jib is kind of the village idiot.

There can be a study and he will just listen to his facebook feed echo chamber like a moron.
Old 04-22-2023, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not seeing this super aggressive and oppressive US government vs the people thing. Last night I was driving around without my headlights on after sundown, multiple times, because I can't stand the dinging when I open the door with the Auto-Lights switched on, and the same cop flashed his lights at me twice over the course of like 30 minutes of seeing me driving by without my headlights without the slightest suggestion that he was fidna dispense justice on me for my oversight. A couple week ago a cop pulled me over for California rolling a stop sign on him when he was at 90 with the right of way, and all he said was "c'mon man, I'm right here, at least pretend you're following the rules while I'm watching you" before letting me go with a warning.
That isn't what we are talking about. Butt yeah they don't really care for putting the boot on poors and worker bees if your license and registration is in order (as it generally should be). Just be sure to stay in ir little lane hexagon bee drone b-zzz bzzzz. Bring pollen to the hiveeee. Thx for paying taxes so we can racketeer the market and gas prices..

Reach for that high vibrational state. I'm sure Lady Gaga loves u. 💋
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-22-2023 at 12:25 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 12:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Prana id leaving. Burn my body plz 🔥

Definitely done with reincarnation lol.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-22-2023 at 12:29 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That isn't what we are talking about. Butt yeah they don't really care for putting the boot on poors and worker bees if your license and registration is in order (as it generally should be). Just be sure to stay in ir little lane hexagon bee drone b-zzz bzzzz. Bring pollen to the hiveeee. Thx for paying taxes so we can racketeer the market and gas prices..

Reach for that high vibrational state. I'm sure Lady Gaga loves u. ��
Why should I care about their oppression of "the rich" though?
Old 04-22-2023, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Reach for that high vibrational state. I'm sure Lady Gaga loves u. ��
I didnt want to get us on any bing lists. That cable tv show is too controversial
Closed Thread