Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Kobold

I just heard about Rygrim , sorry for his family and friends .
Always been a nice guy to play with.

Thaki,

http://www.project1999.org/forums/album.php?albumid=83
Old 12-15-2015, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Sam should have been banned. Lost a lot of faith watching him slip through.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Kobold

Rygrim you will be sorely missed I hope there's some way to find and meet you in the next life dude, thanks for letting me borrow that cobalt BP for so long. Part of me wishes I still had it to have part of "you".I'm sure you are still a beacon of light where you are now as you were with so many on this server and surely moreso IRL. As I told you many times, you rock dude..see you again someday we will chat :* ]
Last edited by Guttzs; 12-18-2015 at 08:15 PM..
Old 12-19-2015, 12:44 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm sorry for your loss everyone.. Would've been a pleasure to know him. Teamspeak. His name does echo in my head from past scuffles and shenanigans between opposing guilds. Haven't played in a while, but will not forget Rygrim.

"Rygrim! Rygrim! Rygrim!" - The man was a target at the time, but also a boss!

Rest in Peace brother.
Old 12-19-2015, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well said. Thank you Gongshow. My heart hurts right now. I wish I could of played more with you guys in the last several months, but i travel for work and work long hours and eq just does not mix well.

Everquest is pretty much how Kohl and I hung out even though he was only a short drive away. I remember when he first started Rygrim and I farmed him a guise before they were removed...then my account was banned and I didn't play for a while and I come back and see the lowly Rygrim is a decked level 60 Warlord.

Back in the day here, in the very beginning, Danlor, and myself (Left), Cyren/buhbuh, Shody, Maple and other players in <Axis> were leveling together and pvping and it was definitely some of the most fun and hilarious times I've ever had in my life, video games or not.
If memory serves me correctly, we have played together and/or against each other since live. Shody was guilded with me in Aerist, Rygrim in Defiant, and Kable in Aduentus (Aerist's rival guild)? (correct me if i'm wrong.)

When VZTZ came out, in I think 2007? I saw all of your familiar faces once again. Always good times with all of you... I also remember my cousin, Rystar (also a warrior who was in Defiant,) talking with you on several occasions and he always had good things to say about you.

What's awesome about VZ was that it was a server that was praised for it's "honorable pvp," and to my knowledge, most pvp servers didn't have that. We didn't attack people on mobs, shoot we waited for them to finish, didn't train, didn't trash talk (for the most part,) and were overall pleasant to each other. It's funny saying this, but, playing VZ from a younger age (in my mid 20's now,) I found myself to be a better person.

RIP Rygrim.
Last edited by Darksinga; 12-19-2015 at 11:08 AM..
Old 12-19-2015, 10:18 PM
Planar Protector

Rygrim was a great guy. One of the nicest people to play here.

He was always helpful and never got involved in toxic forum bullshit. Will miss him.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

how are the forums toxic? you could hit ignore or avoid posts/threads if you choose too. You know what you can't avoid? 300 people killing a single dorf for loot that's pretty toxic when there is 190 people max on this server.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how are the forums toxic? you could hit ignore or avoid posts/threads if you choose too. You know what you can't avoid? 300 people killing a single dorf for loot that's pretty toxic when there is 190 people max on this server.
one of forums most all time toxic people, does not understand lol
Old 12-19-2015, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclegrow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one of forums most all time toxic people, does not understand lol
of course some kid who has no grasp of reality and takes pictures of his garden and talks shit about dead people with no friends would think that talking trash is toxic.
Old 12-20-2015, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

im just glad they removed the sticky, looked extremely biased regardless of how nice a person is.
Closed Thread