Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

I have heard KC is a doable zone to solo in 54-60?
Old 01-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Fire Giant

Sure, you probably could fear kite along the zone in with clicky boots or a low level fear so the mob doesn't get far into the zone. You have trains and idiots to deal with, however.

Another option after you get the 54 second undead fear is the OT hammer turn-in mob - it's a 6 minute spawn and easily single pulled out of the fort.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 01-22-2014, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Levels 15 to 21: You can now fear kite, however I enjoy the shralok orcs in kithicor forest as they are relatively stationary (and tankable) - collect and save all the orc scalps and turn in at HHK to go from 21 to 22 or 23 (they are pretty amazing XP).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 29 to 35: I enjoy uncamped areas so like soloing kerra isle, there are a few dark blues at 29 that are tankable (and drop fun items) - there is one named above tiger pit on the south island with 2 dark/light blue assistants, as well as the Shazda turban guy (FD to clear his spawn, beat him down toe to toe).
Both of these great suggestions were missing from the Per Level Hunting Guide, but I have since added them.

The guide is a great source of soloing locations, and if you discover that any spot is particularly good/bad for SKs, please feel free to note as much in the Notes section of the guide.
Old 01-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

I am a troll SK so this thread could be very useful as well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have not fear kited besides a few mobs here and there, but I actually solo'd deepwater crocs for a couple levels to 25 although I don't think anyone would recommend it. Before that was HH and was nice getting a few Shralok Packs, a big amount of scalps, the Shiny Brass Idol and there have been more people showing it there lately. Good source of money for sure. And the Shiny Brass Halberd I have been collecting and saving for pets. Allows them to hit for 36 damage around. Very nice.

Upper Guk seems to be nice as well in this range and I also camped a Runed Bone Fork which is one of the best items for our ranged slot or alternatively you could sell it for 500pp give or take. Just a couple recommendations for making money while leveling.
Last edited by NextGenesis88; 01-22-2014 at 09:08 PM..
Old 01-22-2014, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

Aren't there undead in DL and Trak's that 50+ SK can solo?
Old 01-22-2014, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malone88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't there undead in DL and Trak's that 50+ SK can solo?
I'm not entirely sure, hoping some 60 SKs can chime in here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2014, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

Both of those zones have spawns that start turning LB around 53-54.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 01-22-2014, 10:34 PM
Aviak

60 sk checking in. Only real soloing was specs in the 40s and KC entrance while LFG. Its a grind but never really had trouble finding xp groups. Just gotta suck it up.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What level were you while he did that?
We started when I was 40 and he was 46
Old 01-23-2014, 02:02 AM
Kobold

Although if you wanna group 40-50 CoM is where its at.
Closed Thread