Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2023, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten falling for the guilt by association fallacy while having no comment on state-funded media *being* state-funded media.

Has NPR ever run a story critical of anything on the left in the last fifteen years? Other than to criticize something for not being left *enough*? Cause that doesn't count [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
State media only when Blue Team is in power. Xinhua is always state positive. Difference!
Old 04-17-2023, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awe did your misinformation campaign on your alt account get shut down again? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good! Flail more!

Bro that website is embarrassing

Only a bug eater like you would link complete garbage like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come on now, it's clearly just a Project Veritas-tier bullshit website. Founded by an ex-Infowars guy no less.
You know that link was laughable nonsense

Stop pretending
Old 04-17-2023, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

the libshits here never cease to amaze me
Old 04-17-2023, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the libshits here never cease to amaze me
Conservatives doubling down on Great Replacement rhetoric and wondering why women and minorities refuse to vote for them is mine.
Old 04-17-2023, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro that website is embarrassing

Only a bug eater like you would link complete garbage like that

You know that link was laughable nonsense

Stop pretending
You got caught again linking extreme right media news sites.

Then you freak out that no one takes it as truthful.

How dumb can you be? I mean the only one who fell for it was Baler. That should tell you something.

Summit News promoted white nationalism through their fear that Whites are being replaced in countries like Canada.

I mean look at this ALT RIGHT Crazy opinion piece.

Quote:
A Canadian man was compared to the terrorist who killed 50 Muslims at a mosque in New Zealand because he filmed a video of a “diverse” crowd while talking about the “great replacement” of Canadians.

Does raising the issue of mass migration and low fertility rates of westerners now make you a potential mass shooter?

Old 04-17-2023, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got caught again linking extreme right media news sites.

Then you freak out that no one takes it as truthful.

How dumb can you be? I mean the only one who fell for it was Baler. That should tell you something.

Summit News promoted white nationalism through their fear that Whites are being replaced in countries like Canada.

I mean look at this ALT RIGHT Crazy opinion piece.
What are you talking about? You're extremely mentally deranged.

Take up your grievances with Patrece. I only commented on how laughably ridiculous and complete garbo your website was and nobody is denying it. Only a total nut job bug eater like you would link a cringe pos website like that and try to pass it off as it somehow 'deboonked' whatever triggered you

You literally do the same shit every post:

"NUH UH!" *link RNG roll of websites that says orange man bad 24/7

cnn
msnbc
vox
Dailybeast
Rolling Stone
Mother Jones
obscure nonsensical 'fact check' site that nobody ever heard that is all 'trump bad / trump wrong' takes
ect
ect

Seek Help. Not a joke.

Japanese Wannabe Deadbeat was whining the other day that nobody debates or has a discussion here in good faith. Well DUH. The reason is because you and Horza destroyed it. A lot of us initially started posting here in good faith and wanted to have interesting discussions, but you and Horza killed it. So we all said 'fk it. we'll post like you do' and so here we are.

I don't even think when I interact with you and Horza it's a real human being. Both of you are so far gone there isn't a shred of humanity left in anything you type. Both of you are so comical in your robotic npc responses. You're having a meltdown everyday and post like someone in the throes of psychosis.

You can't rely on absolute garbage propaganda websites, copy/pasting blog posts word for word (and pretending they are your own responses) and post non serious gutter snipes all day and expect people to play by different rules. If you don't like Patrece's link, you have only yourself to blame. You made this bed. Sleep in it.
Old 04-17-2023, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/digit...132700400.html
Quote:
WASHINGTON, April 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Spring Meetings 2023, the Digital Currency Monetary Authority (DCMA) announced their official launch of an international central bank digital currency (CBDC) that strengthens the monetary sovereignty of participating central banks and complies with the recent crypto assets policy recommendations proposed by the IMF.
Quote:
About Universal Monetary Unit (UMU) –
Universal Monetary Unit (UMU), also known as Unicoin, is an innovation in store of value cryptography powered by artificial intelligence (AI). It adopts a central banking monetary policy framework to ensure it has continuous purchasing demand, minimal price volatility, and annual asset pricing targets.
I'm sure this is fine.
Old 04-17-2023, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are you talking about? You're extremely mentally deranged.

Take up your grievances with Patrece. I only commented on how laughably ridiculous and complete garbo your website was and nobody is denying it. Only a total nut job bug eater like you would link a cringe pos website like that and try to pass it off as it somehow 'deboonked' whatever triggered you

You literally do the same shit every post:

"NUH UH!" *link RNG roll of websites that says orange man bad 24/7

cnn
msnbc
vox
Dailybeast
Rolling Stone
Mother Jones
obscure nonsensical 'fact check' site that nobody ever heard that is all 'trump bad / trump wrong' takes
ect
ect

Seek Help. Not a joke.

Japanese Wannabe Deadbeat was whining the other day that nobody debates or has a discussion here in good faith. Well DUH. The reason is because you and Horza destroyed it. A lot of us initially started posting here in good faith and wanted to have interesting discussions, but you and Horza killed it. So we all said 'fk it. we'll post like you do' and so here we are.

I don't even think when I interact with you and Horza it's a real human being. Both of you are so far gone there isn't a shred of humanity left in anything you type. Both of you are so comical in your robotic npc responses. You're having a meltdown everyday and post like someone in the throes of psychosis.

You can't rely on absolute garbage propaganda websites, copy/pasting blog posts word for word (and pretending they are your own responses) and post non serious gutter snipes all day and expect people to play by different rules. If you don't like Patrece's link, you have only yourself to blame. You made this bed. Sleep in it.
Flailing over the fact you got caught sighting a white nationalist piece of racist garbage.

Get over it.

It is an elf forum. Sorry you get your feelings as hurt as Jib and cry about.

You linking some misinformation and pretend it is factual isn't good conversation, it is you on a soapbox preaching your misguided hatred.

Old 04-17-2023, 05:38 PM
Banned

Calling out Nirgon's retarded website as having been authored by an ex-Infowars reporter sure has Elizondo malding.
Old 04-17-2023, 05:43 PM
Banned

Hi guys can you defend exposing kids to drag queens yet or....?

How about putting them on drugs that render them sterile while they're still kids any opinion on that? Do you think its good or bad?

This really isn't a right VS left issue, it's a crazy person VS sane person issue.
Closed Thread