Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2023, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only it were just a fringe; joe biden the literal president apparently thinks its "sinful" not to chemically sterilize and castrate children before they can possibly understand the long term implications of doing so.

I love the new retarded mantra "protect trans kids". Yes I agree, we should protect them from the batshit insane doctors and parents who want to cut their perfectly healthy bodies up and lead them down a road of complete insanity forever. Call me old fashioned, but I think that's bad
I want to protect kids from brainwash Christian schools and churches where they groom and molest children.

I want to protect children from overly gun enthusiastic parents that embed their crazy into the kid who then takes an AR15 to shoot up a pre / middle school.

I want to protect children from brain dead parents that feed their kids ivermectin in a crazy alt right fit. Then deny them life saving vaccines.

I want to protect kids who are confused with their gender from killing themselves because hateful people that want to control woman’s lives want to also tell a them they can’t be gay and can’t relate to the feelings of another gender.
Old 04-03-2023, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to protect kids from brainwash Christian schools and churches where they groom and molest children.
Attachment 21488
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only it were just a fringe; joe biden the literal president apparently thinks its "sinful" not to chemically sterilize and castrate children before they can possibly understand the long term implications of doing so.

I love the new retarded mantra "protect trans kids". Yes I agree, we should protect them from the batshit insane doctors and parents who want to cut their perfectly healthy bodies up and lead them down a road of complete insanity forever. Call me old fashioned, but I think that's bad
Joe Biden is the fringe or he's just a confused old guy with dementia. regardless nobody voted for Biden just against Trump. if the republicans want control of the executive branch they should supply a candidate that's less abrasive that won't lose to a confused old man talking about ice cream every time he's Infront of a microphone.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joe Biden is the fringe or he's just a confused old guy with dementia. regardless nobody voted for Biden just against Trump. if the republicans want control of the executive branch they should supply a candidate that's less abrasive that won't lose to a confused old man talking about ice cream every time he's Infront of a microphone.
Bro election was rigged 100%

Trump won in a landslide

You don't GAIN 10M+ votes from your previous victory if people were voting against you
Old 04-03-2023, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

just a confused old guy and yet somehow accomplishes more than any other GOP president by transferring trillions of dollars goes to the 1% and military industrial complex, and convinces the "if we dont stop climate change were all gonna die" party to drill baby drill lol
Old 04-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden has the mark of the beast according to the forum's resident paste chugging trailer trash.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

at least I dont actually believe people should go out and harm joe rogan.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<silly picture that pales compare to drag festivals in Brazil>
The guy complaining about perfectly presented kids at a drag parade celebrates over sexualized child pageants put on by Christian churches. Disgusting

Sit, you have no ground to stand. You overly religious fanatic.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro election was rigged 100%

Trump won in a landslide

You don't GAIN 10M+ votes from your previous victory if people were voting against you
you seem to be unaware of how elections work when one party is afraid to leave their house due to covid, concerning early voting via mail vs voting in person that got counted first and reported on until midnight. iirc lawsuits we're filled and thrown out about this.

hope this helps and sorry it didn't work out with democrats fortifying the election and everything.
Old 04-03-2023, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy complaining about perfectly presented kids at a drag parade celebrates over sexualized child pageants put on by Christian churches. Disgusting

Sit, you have no ground to stand. You overly religious fanatic.
Weird how every conversation involving Toxigen or Elizondo ends up discussing pride parades and shit, these guys must have some actual policies they support other than installing Epstein's pal as president for life and building the stupid wall.

Quote:
you seem to be unaware of how elections work when one party is afraid to leave their house due to covid, concerning early voting via mail vs voting in person that got counted first and reported on until midnight. iirc lawsuits we're filled and thrown out about this.

hope this helps and sorry it didn't work out with democrats fortifying the election and everything.
They screamed fraud back in 2016 when Trump won, they aren't going to be stopping anytime soon.
Closed Thread