Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2023, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we're in a fascist system
nah not at all, not even close

the most fascist element of the US Gov't is that if a law enforcement officer tells you to stop doing anything you're doing, legal or illegal, you must do so.

even with that, they have to tell you why they are detaining you, and cannot do so without cause.

ppl sue and win over wrongful arrests like everyday

forget about all the data collection and surveillance, this is an unavoidable feature of the tech crazed society we live in, its not a bug.

if you wanna hear some stories about what real life fascism is like, type yeongmi park into youtube, watch her interviews or the vids she makes for her own channel. or buy her books.

why do you feel like you live in a fascist system?
Old 04-02-2023, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude I love that it's Democrat to think Tiktok is GOOD suddenly lol

Like, holy shit did you think Walmart was great for prices too?

My god how hard the parties have flipped.
Tiktok ban attempt was trump’s #2 best policy

#1 was telling everyone who crossed the border illegally that we’ll fry you up in an enchilada and put your kids in a cage
Old 04-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its about freedom.
either we're the land of the free where your phone is not monitored by the government or we are in a fascist system.

Who the fuck are they to say what I can and cannot have on my phone? Its legal. If I want to make vines or youtube shorts all day, whats the difference? They are owned by whites.
You think algorithms promoting OD’ing on tide pods or nutmeg is “freedom?” It’s fascism for ad dollars controlled and promoted by the Chinese communist party and it’s disproportionately hurting kids

Social media is a plague. It makes children especially susceptible to trends and makes them feel like an out group, which is why anxiety and mental illness are through the roof in adolescents

Thank God I didn’t let my kids have phones until they drove and also social media was relatively new back then. But anyway, file me under “strongly disagree” that Tiktok = freedom
Old 04-02-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiktok ban attempt was trump’s #2 best policy

#1 was telling everyone who crossed the border illegally that we’ll fry you up in an enchilada and put your kids in a cage
its kinda staggering how much of trump policy was continued or appropriated by the biden admin, just with different language and program titles

I no longer believe that republicans and democrats are in competition with each other, both parties are in cahoots with each other to keep anyone else out of power. Any republican/democrat fighting is theater so americans don't realize it

jib says the parties have flipped, i'd go farther and say they have merged.
Old 04-02-2023, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey that was the deep states plan from the get go!

https://venezuelanalysis.com/news/10707

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where the fuck was he hiding that giant ass flag …

Can we get more Iranian illegal immigrants? Alaska has zero Persians
Old 04-02-2023, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah not at all, not even close

the most fascist element of the US Gov't is that if a law enforcement officer tells you to stop doing anything you're doing, legal or illegal, you must do so.

even with that, they have to tell you why they are detaining you, and cannot do so without cause.

ppl sue and win over wrongful arrests like everyday

forget about all the data collection and surveillance, this is an unavoidable feature of the tech crazed society we live in, its not a bug.

if you wanna hear some stories about what real life fascism is like, type yeongmi park into youtube, watch her interviews or the vids she makes for her own channel. or buy her books.

why do you feel like you live in a fascist system?
that's how good it is, you can't even see it.
Old 04-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its kinda staggering how much of trump policy was continued or appropriated by the biden admin, just with different language and program titles

I no longer believe that republicans and democrats are in competition with each other, both parties are in cahoots with each other to keep anyone else out of power. Any republican/democrat fighting is theater so americans don't realize it

The getting tough on China stuff will be bipartisan, they are clearly dickheads

As for the border, I think Biden has been terrible. El Paso is overrun
Old 04-02-2023, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not here.... yet....

I wouldn't miss it
Old 04-02-2023, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why would we allow obesity if we were fascist? I would think a fascist regime would maintain combat readiness until age 60 like Sparta

We have disgusting fat fucks who can’t climb a set of stairs from cradle to grave (at age 45 to a STEMI)
Old 04-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:

Are we already forgetting GOPtards tried to have their own vice president lynched to keep a Democrat out of the White House?
Closed Thread