Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2023, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather hang out with 100 trannys than one dumbfuck GQPer
lol, i sure fucking wouldn't. isn't it a hate crime in clown world to reject a trans person's advances citing sexual preference.
Old 03-24-2023, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, i sure fucking wouldn't. isn't it a hate crime in clown world to reject a trans person's advances citing sexual preference.
'consent doesn't exist on the left'

you may need to try diversifying your sources when it comes to clown world
Old 03-24-2023, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'consent doesn't exist on the left'
yeah 100% of cases in dealing with traps the first words out of their mouth is always "I GOT A DICK BRO"

consent... this guy got jokes
Old 03-24-2023, 08:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah 100% of cases in dealing with traps the first words out of their mouth is always "I GOT A DICK BRO"

consent... this guy got jokes
admittedly it's been a while since i dated... but it feels like this is just one of those silly legends a bunch of straight bros drunkenly slobber out at a hooters

i had my share of drunk hookups in my youth and if any of those chicks were actually dudes, well hell, my compliments to the surgeons
Old 03-24-2023, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
admittedly it's been a while since i dated... but it feels like this is just one of those silly legends a bunch of straight bros drunkenly slobber out at a hooters

i had my share of drunk hookups in my youth and if any of those chicks were actually dudes, well hell, my compliments to the surgeons
you should google how many trans get murdered here in dallas. it's a literal fucking issue with them playing that game around here.

i don't rave and do hard drugs anymore but just thinking about that shit makes me empathize with what woman have to deal with worrying about rape.

(lol)

being the forums #1 progressive werido i'm surprised you're not aware of the issue. not very ally like.
Quote:
U.S. TEXASTWO RECENT MURDERS OF BLACK TRANS WOMEN IN TEXAS REVEAL A NATIONWIDE CRISIS, ADVOCATES SAY
Two Recent Murders of Black Trans Women in Texas Reveal a Nationwide Crisis, Advocates Say
Last edited by Ekco; 03-24-2023 at 08:24 PM..
Old 03-24-2023, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
you should google how many trans get murdered here in dallas. it's a literal fucking issue with them playing that game around here.
that's a very sly way to victim-blame people for getting murdered, you almost had me
Old 03-24-2023, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
U.S. TEXASTWO RECENT MURDERS OF BLACK TRANS WOMEN IN TEXAS REVEAL A NATIONWIDE CRISIS, ADVOCATES SAY
Two Recent Murders of Black Trans Women in Texas Reveal a Nationwide Crisis, Advocates Say
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2023, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please watch The Wire.
forgot to post this earlier. The Wire is good but West Wing should be required viewing for "i don't care about politics anymore thread" shitposting. both still on HBO
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-24-2023, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
that's a very sly way to victim-blame people for getting murdered, you almost had me
i wouldn't ever say.. like a skirt on a woman is "asking for it" but if you hiding a dick... it takes two to tango is all i'm saying.

be careful out there, and nice balls!
Old 03-24-2023, 08:36 PM
Banned

I think its time to begin gore & slur posting for perma ban.
Closed Thread