Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-18-2022, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure they'd bury the story in the litter box if someone does.

Fat Cats
Yup that's it... thats why the GL waited most of the day trying to verify his story and find who was on dhurd before removing him from discord.. Kittens are such bad people
Old 03-18-2022, 03:37 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup that's it... thats why the GL waited most of the day trying to verify his story and find who was on dhurd before removing him from discord.. Kittens are such bad people
I requested the GMs reinstate the "Dhurd" account even though I don't agree with how Kitten leadership, or you, have handled this situation. You are quick to assume the worst, and throw people the the curb without a second thought. This behavior is not befitting of a "family guild" and that label should be rethought, along with Kittens' apparent god awful OPSEC if anyone that joins the guild has access to bots.

Good luck, I can understand why the GMs probably feel like they are babysitting adult children.
Old 03-18-2022, 03:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I requested the GMs reinstate the "Dhurd" account even though I don't agree with how Kitten leadership, or you, have handled this situation. You are quick to assume the worst, and throw people the the curb without a second thought. This behavior is not befitting of a "family guild" and that label should be rethought, along with Kittens' apparent god awful OPSEC if anyone that joins the guild has access to bots.

Good luck, I can understand why the GMs probably feel like they are babysitting adult children.
Kittens didn't run to rnf to cry wolf... you did
Kittens didn't get our bot banned... you did
Kittens didn't come up with some lame ass excuse... you did

"Family guild" refers to how we conduct ourself in /gu ... not that each member is "family"

Kittens is literally the largest guild on the server with 6000+ toons in it... I didn't even know you existed until yesterday

We might need to rethink our bot access tho... so people like you won't get them banned (again) so thanks for that idea

1 less manchild in norrath now tho

Good luck and gtfo
Old 03-18-2022, 03:47 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're a moronic clown who got caught cheating in a free video game. You also got an account that doesn't belong to you banned. Go Away.
Old 03-18-2022, 03:51 PM
Large Bat

You two are special lol. I now understand why Kittens complain frequently in guild chat on losing people to Vanquish all the time if this is the behavior Kittens supports. No wonder they're the top guild and Kittens can't get a decent FTE.
Old 03-18-2022, 03:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
You two are special lol. I now understand why Kittens complain frequently in guild chat on losing people to Vanquish all the time if this is the behavior Kittens supports. No wonder they're the top guild and Kittens can't get a decent FTE.
Lolololol

Gtfo
Old 03-18-2022, 03:59 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lolololol

Gtfo
Quote:

1 less manchild in norrath now tho
Amazing, the lack of self-awareness here. Kittens for you everyone, calling people dicks, wishing chlamydia on people that get legitimate FTEs because they cannot compete, and poor self-awareness. Best. Guild. Ever.

/s lol
Old 03-18-2022, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Ya time to make a new form acct and start over. At least now you know they aren't kidding when they say no boxing on p99 /nod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2022, 04:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Amazing, the lack of self-awareness here. Kittens for you everyone, calling people dicks, wishing chlamydia on people that get legitimate FTEs because they cannot compete, and poor self-awareness. Best. Guild. Ever.

/s lol
To be fair... it was ramen he wished chlamydia on... love the guy to death and he's my friend but I've said way worse to him and never got my own rnf thread..

The only person here who lacks self awareness is the person making claims of innocence after being caught by GMs boxing... I guess figuring out who's laughing with you and at you is a hard distinction to make.

If your looking for rnf to have you back in this you really must be new here.

Once again

Gtfo
Old 03-18-2022, 04:09 PM
Banned

AsS BlaStED chEaTeR thread
(LOL)