Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-18-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, the boxing test has always been sketchy. I tried to macro it myself to see how easy it was to pass, and it was very easy. It's pretty flawed all around.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to know this as well considering they refer to themselves as a, "family guild." Guess you're not "family" the moment there's a slight inconvenience or during an ongoing issue.

People have also sent me screenshots of the guild leader publicly shaming by name to "set an example." Between this, Shaydir wishing chlamydia on someone (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=400036), and how officers in the guild "need" items for their alts before new players can get items for their mains, it's very much not a "family guild" but rather toxic.
@everyone we have removed [you]from the guild. CSR identified the player shown below - alt of [you]- as responsible for getting Dhurd suspended by failing a boxing test administered by CSR. This person maintains their innocence, however at this time we have not seen anything to call CSR's decision into question. Getting our bots banned is near the top of the list of things we cannot tolerate. Let this serve as a warning to everyone - if you do this, you will be publicly identified by guild leadership when possible

you got a public resource of the guild banned, and offered a flimsy story which doesn't stand up to even light scrutiny as an explanation. what response were you expecting?
Old 03-18-2022, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Boxing test should be 12, 3 minute rounds with Vasiliy Lomachenko. If you can box him, you can box on P99.

Otherwise, sorry. Make a new char and start over.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@everyone we have removed [you]from the guild. CSR identified the player shown below - alt of [you]- as responsible for getting Dhurd suspended by failing a boxing test administered by CSR. This person maintains their innocence, however at this time we have not seen anything to call CSR's decision into question. Getting our bots banned is near the top of the list of things we cannot tolerate. Let this serve as a warning to everyone - if you do this, you will be publicly identified by guild leadership when possible

you got a public resource of the guild banned, and offered a flimsy story which doesn't stand up to even light scrutiny as an explanation. what response were you expecting?
This shows by your own admission the toxicity of Kitten leadership. Rule by fear of being kicked out instead of helping. If you're leadership in Kittens, you should be well aware I did not have access to guild bots because I was not "feral" and was never given any credentials for them.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythrope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shows by your own admission the toxicity of Kitten leadership. Rule by fear of being kicked out instead of helping. If you're leadership in Kittens, you should be well aware I did not have access to guild bots because I was not "feral" and was never given any credentials for them.
the bot you got banned was accessible to nearly the entire guild. try again.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:27 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the bot you got banned was accessible to nearly the entire guild. try again.
Please show me where? Because I was never told I had access to any bots. Kred and Chakfor told me it was for "feral" members when they would level them up.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
This is shown in the video -- with normal movement key bindings it is possible; however, for setups that opt to use strafe keys (used primarily for kiters for quicker run speed), it's impossible without a traditional mouse to turn while moving. This is where the "boxing test" fails and results in false positives with people that legitimately cannot complete it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q turn left
W step forward
E turn right
A step left
S step back
D step right
F don’t press this when targeting the wrong mob
You can easily rebind movement keys.

Shift D = turn right. Not hard. Get a lyfe.
Old 03-18-2022, 02:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Please show me where? Because I was never told I had access to any bots. Kred and Chakfor told me it was for "feral" members when they would level them up.
The bot you got banned is an open guild port bot... we have a open guild rez bot leveled by the same person and donated to the guild... to access the bot in question you only need the cat phone access tag ( legitimately 99% of kittens in our discord have access to it

Kittens does not defend or harbor cheaters... yes we will point out and even report members we suspect as boxers/scripters/RMTers without a second thought and let the GMs handle them.

The guild leadership gave you a chance to explain why you got our guild bot ( and yourself ) banned before removing you from our discord.. no one has come forward to say they were on the bot to verify your story.

Sorry you got caught cheating and banned but thems the breaks when you cheat

Numbaz
Long time kitten
Old 03-18-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarauderOHHYEAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The bot you got banned is an open guild port bot... we have a open guild rez bot leveled by the same person and donated to the guild... to access the bot in question you only need the cat phone access tag ( legitimately 99% of kittens in our discord have access to it

Kittens does not defend or harbor cheaters... yes we will point out and even report members we suspect as boxers/scripters/RMTers without a second thought and let the GMs handle them.

The guild leadership gave you a chance to explain why you got our guild bot ( and yourself ) banned before removing you from our discord.. no one has come forward to say they were on the bot to verify your story.

Sorry you got caught cheating and banned but thems the breaks when you cheat

Numbaz
Long time kitten
Would you kick the player too if they came forward?
Old 03-18-2022, 02:46 PM
Orc

As long as no one steps up to say "i was the guildy powerleveling you", you really have no argument. Stop gaslighting and move on... It's like all other arguments on the internet. You're not going to change people's minds the more you argue.