Old 10-23-2022, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Box Of Abukar too heavy IMO

Get a large soiled bag and a lionhide backpack and you're good to go IMO
Old 10-23-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume you mean 48k for the fungi as 58k is not a great deal. Also you'd do more dmg with a different offhand, like some knuckle dusters.
im on the green server!
Old 10-23-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Box Of Abukar too heavy IMO

Get a large soiled bag and a lionhide backpack and you're good to go IMO
Yeah ive got a soiled bag on druid ill trade over to him and maybe buy a tink bag when i sell some of these ice burrower silks
Old 10-25-2022, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Knuckle get out of the tunnel and level lol. the fungi alone is enough to carry a monk to 50
Old 10-25-2022, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knuckle get out of the tunnel and level lol. the fungi alone is enough to carry a monk to 50
Oh it’s not wether I can or can’t. I’ve endured the afk grind of solo leveling my Druid to 58. I’ll have that seahorse belt and 60 on my Druid, and my monk will be whatever level getting non kos from killing orcs in ec puts him at.
Old 10-25-2022, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

some say the lizard still wanders the ec tunnel...muttering "seahorsies, seahorsey belt" to himself
Old 10-25-2022, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

On green 58k is a great deal.
Not sure how a druid could do fellspine,maybe if you had a cleric to pacify the non animal merbs.
Old 10-26-2022, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Don’t forget to get a Stave of Shielding so you can swap to it inbetween rounds of the Imbued Fighters Staff.

Monks can easymode Two-hand dual wield with offhand fist, but I know you are a very overactive young man Knuckle. The stave of shielding will maximize your DPS and surround you with pretty particles and extra AC.
Old 10-26-2022, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t forget to get a Stave of Shielding so you can swap to it inbetween rounds of the Imbued Fighters Staff.

Monks can easymode Two-hand dual wield with offhand fist, but I know you are a very overactive young man Knuckle. The stave of shielding will maximize your DPS and surround you with pretty particles and extra AC.
With an IFS you have just over a second (if not hasted at all) to time swapping in a 28 delay offhand and are more likely to miss the MH timer and delay a 2h hit even a fraction of a second. If you are cycling on/off attack whether to flop aggro or try and game the MH timer you are just as likely to forget to turn attack back on or bork a flop. The more complicated something gets often the less reliable it is to repeat consistently, especially under pressure or if tired.

I don’t know anyone else who swaps in an offhand. I (and many others) just hover the 2h for a punch or two while keeping attack on. It’s a solid and fairly easy increase in damage you can get a rhythm on. I’d keep a SoS for the proc and then put it away for another hr or so.
Last edited by Snaggles; 10-26-2022 at 07:35 AM..
Old 10-26-2022, 10:37 AM
Fire Giant

It can be worthwhile to swap fungi/robes for haste clicks,but that's a pain in the ass itself.
I can't imagine having that + weapon swaps.
That's a whole nother level