Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you take that very seriously?
Not in that specific instance, but in aggregate, it's the normalization of violence. Wouldn't you if it was, say, an image of a black person hanging from a tree?
Old 11-25-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not in that specific instance, but in aggregate, it's the normalization of violence.
Cumulative justice. 🤪
Old 11-25-2022, 02:12 PM
Banned

I don't think Ben Shapiro has actively called for violence or am I wrong?

Toooo be honest I don't want anything to do with the insane clown show so I just generally ignore it as much as humanly possible.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

I still cant believe that dad on the news, that shit was lit.

Watching that, and then blaming anything but social programs and education is the stupidest shit you can ever believe.

Obviously the reason we have mass shootings is because Americans are pieces of dogshit and lack compassion and souls.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cumulative justice. 🤪
I realize most of them are just stupid shitposts by some person who doesn't put thought into it

But these are all in addition to countless paid media personalities and such who are Meddlesome Priesting violence into existence

All it takes is one psycho to snap. That isn't exclusive to the right, obviously, but they certainly have a lot more glaring examples of lately
Old 11-25-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I realize most of them are just stupid shitposts by some person who doesn't put thought into it

But these are all in addition to countless paid media personalities and such who are Meddlesome Priesting violence into existence

All it takes is one psycho to snap. That isn't exclusive to the right, obviously, but they certainly have a lot more glaring examples of lately
Quote:
I am very pro rocket launcher. The left is just plain wrong on this subject.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
1%er democrat politician: “We got to stay on the street. And we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business,”
Old 11-25-2022, 02:20 PM
Banned

That wasn't a threat. It isn't a crime to like rocket launchers as a tool. They're useful for causing avalanches and I would very much like to fire one at a boulder or something. I don't blame guns for these violent incidents, I blame the people that utilize them for hatred.

Though fewer guns is a discussion I am willing to have, unlike most 2A fans.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Whatever. YAWN
Old 11-25-2022, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That wasn't a threat. It isn't a crime to like rocket launchers as a tool. They're useful for causing avalanches and I would very much like to fire one at a boulder or something. I don't blame guns for these violent incidents, I blame the people that utilize them for hatred.

Though fewer guns is a discussion I am willing to have, unlike most 2A fans.
It's the normalization of rocket launchers.
Closed Thread