Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2022, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Drutha be known for bogan sayings like bonza mate and crikey, than weekly shootings.
Just sayen.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

Start a thread about glassing, OP.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

I know virtually zero about glassing. Except that it involves a glass and a person or two (or possibly 3).
You are welcome to delve into the mass killings involving " glassing" if you like.
Katching!#! (sound of bullet deflecting off golden wristband)
Old 11-22-2022, 07:46 PM
Banned

Isn't glassing a UK thing?

I was trained by the CIA to sneak into Aussie society which is why I've been using terms like 'bonza mate' and 'fair dinkum'.

I hope you don't mind, mate.

Just need a few of your financial documents and government secrets in case...well, in case you Aussies get cold feet and don't invade a small nation of brown people with us.

Us Anglos gotta stick togetha, mate. We commit war crimes together, you an me, bud. Good times drink a couple a Vickys, ya?
Old 11-22-2022, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

CIA, Culinary Institute of America? They say the way to a countries secret documents are through its stomach.
Checks out.
Old 11-22-2022, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CIA, Culinary Institute of America? They say the way to a countries secret documents are through its stomach.
Checks out.
In America, our spies are first taught to cook McDonalds like the old gods did.

You cannot spy effectively without heart diesease and diabetes.

It is the Amerixan way.
Old 11-22-2022, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

One person here, Jib i think said you are 100 years too late to take our guns.
A story, on an aussie site i read that their dad went to the US, Brooklyn i think (but dont really matter where) they on da train, in the carriage were him, a couple nannas, baseball cap wearing whities, darker skinned lads from da hood, a business man and a mother n child. The man sat there thinking out of all the passengers, im probably the only one NOT packing.
Now who's the stupid one?
The reasons to carry would range from i need it so im not the person NOT carrying, i like dem shoes that dude is wearing, i cant kick those guys arses AND protect/hold my baby. Hehe, i have a gun, the guys at the office are gonna be soooo jelly of my new killmaster 2000, those punks are gonna be so suprised when nanna stands up and busts some caps in dey arses!
Previous to that trip he'd think it stoopid to pack heat.
So, just to be clear, you guys need guns. You have created an endless loop, a mobius strip of sorts.
Im off to glass some cunt.
Old 11-22-2022, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't glassing a UK thing?
All commonwealth but not canada for some reason.
Old 11-22-2022, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Canuks see right through it.
Old 11-22-2022, 08:54 PM
Banned

^
Sort of a trick question

The most vulnerable to violence in terms of being able to defend against it or escape it would be the nannas (that means grandma right?) and the mom+kid

So it could be beneficial for them to have some form of self-defense…a gun being the most effective of these but pepper spray could be seen as a step down

But it’s a trick question because if I went up to one of them and said something like “excuse me, do you have the time?” as an excuse to get close, then I got my hands on them…there’s little to no chance they could get that gun out before I beat them into unconsciousness or worse if I wanted to. Then it’s on the other passengers to stop me

But the real world doesn’t always play out like the nightclub shooting. For every additional passenger watching me strangle or beat one of the nannas or the mom to death that doesn’t do something to stop it, that lowers the chance anyone else will stop it as well. There is a decent chance I could beat one of the nannas literally to death with my fists while everyone else huddled and watched
Closed Thread