Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-22-2022, 05:18 PM
Banned

Default If We Get EXP Bonus This Weekend, Please Thank The USA For Making It Possible

We get it.

You don't like Americans. I understand.

We're loud, fat, and ignorant. We drink too much Coca Cola and wear too much blue jean pant.

BUT...if the Server Staff grace us with a most bountiful EXP Bonus this weekend, it will be because the UNITED STATES OF AMERICANUS made it so.

We sat down with natives years ago and forced their gross food down our throats in order to bring you Thanksgiving. That is sacrifice. We are Heroes. Yes, even me.

So please, when you benefit from OUR heroic sacrifice this weekend, be sure to /hug any American you come across.

And yes, this also means you support the bad side of our history (like when the Red Sox lost the World Series in 1984 and slavery)

But you get to celebrate all the good too, like when our CIA overthrew a country for a banana company (that was very sweet, thank you)

So please keep your comments positive or I swear to GOD I will call up John Bolton and convince him your neighborhood holds oil.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2022, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We get it.

You don't like Americans. I understand.

We're loud, fat, and ignorant. We drink too much Coca Cola and wear too much blue jean pant.

BUT...if the Server Staff grace us with a most bountiful EXP Bonus this weekend, it will be because the UNITED STATES OF AMERICANUS made it so.

We sat down with natives years ago and forced their gross food down our throats in order to bring you Thanksgiving. That is sacrifice. We are Heroes. Yes, even me.

So please, when you benefit from OUR heroic sacrifice this weekend, be sure to /hug any American you come across.

And yes, this also means you support the bad side of our history (like when the Red Sox lost the World Series in 1984 and slavery)

But you get to celebrate all the good too, like when our CIA overthrew a country for a banana company (that was very sweet, thank you)

So please keep your comments positive or I swear to GOD I will call up John Bolton and convince him your neighborhood holds oil.

Old 11-22-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Pay your tea taxes, ingrates.

Make America Great Britain Again.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:30 PM
Banned

i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
Old 11-22-2022, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pay your tea taxes, ingrates.

Make America Great Britain Again.
Please respect the fallen heroes this EXP bonus weekend. I will personally offer spray cheese in a can to pay homage while also pointing to countries on a map incorrectly.

If performed at midnight, this should summon Ronald McDonald from Hell where he can bless me with his diabetes seed.

All hail skyscrapers. Play ball.
<draws a big mac with his fingsrs over his heart>
Old 11-22-2022, 06:49 PM
Banned

This Thanksgiving, I’m thankful to be W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶ American
Old 11-22-2022, 07:08 PM
Banned

PLEzASE PRAY TO THE FALLEN AMERKCAN SOLIDERS WHO DIED DURING THE THABKSGIVING WARS
(they died for you to have EXP weekens)

Old 11-22-2022, 11:19 PM
Banned

If you are not American, please kneel before and pray to the nearest American to give thanks for EXP weeked

They are responsible for your freedom and existence

Please do not resist us. We are very smart a d powerful

Tip any American player you play with this weekend because you owe them, quite frankly.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Chortles wins this one. Best ever Swedish impersonation. Only meatballs coulda improved it.
87/100
Old 11-22-2022, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chortles wins this one. Best ever Swedish impersonation. Only meatballs coulda improved it.
87/100
Please thank Jesus for Americans when you have a chance.

Thank you for your servitude.