Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-29-2023, 10:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was like 116° today heat index wise. Texas is roasting right now. Corpus Christi hit 125° a week ago
We had an unusually cold June in AZ, it was nice, only reached triple digits like a week ago and nothing over 112 that I’ve seen

I imagine July and August will be brutal as usual though…
Old 06-30-2023, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

It was pretty rough coming back to this shit after a year in alaska. I’m moving but I haven’t decided where yet. I’d guess denver is the compromise I can work out with my wife even though I don’t like Denver (Colorado is fine, denver isn’t my favorite). She wants to try Arlington VA area because of family

We head to Virginia soon. I’ll report back
Old 06-30-2023, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too hot to run lately, ive started hiking w/ a weight vest on instead

shasta in 4 weeks
Dude Shasta is my favorite but... isn't it going to be totally melted in 4 weeks? I guess it's been a big snowpack year. You doing Avalanche Gulch or Clear Creek? It's an insane fucking slog without ice so hope there's plenty left. When I did it one time in August of a dry year it was like climbing a mountain of sand. Snow is already getting spotty below the red banks
Last edited by Lune; 06-30-2023 at 08:47 PM..
Old 07-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Banned

Lol knew this was going to be a bunch of whiny envious bs

“Defining certain body types as ideal or as trends can "fuel anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, social anxiety and self-doubt," according to New York-based therapist Eliza Davis”

- Uh, sorry, whether your self-esteem can handle it or not, there exists an objective “ideal” from many different standpoints such as health, aesthetics

- Let’s get a reminder about the definition of ideal: “a person or thing regarded as perfect

“"The summer body archetype is typically viewed as a body that fits the idealized beauty standard, which is flat stomach, toned body, not a hint of cellulite or stretch marks," says Mejia. "Basically, it is a perpetually impossible to obtain body ideal."

- Obviously it’s not impossible, or you wouldn’t be able to define it with your exaggerated and hyperbolic arguments. Not a hint of cellulite or stretch marks? Is that why you’re so jealous at all the positive attention the fit mom models get? They have stretch marks from pregnancy and no one cares, some people even give them praise for them. What people see as ugly is all the fat your stretch marks are on top of. Anyway, very difficult, not impossible

“"The whole bikini body thing started popping up as headlines in magazines and articles and everything as this idea that you should be getting in shape for summer because you’re going to want to wear a bikini or you’re going to be showing more skin."

- Finally you get real. You ARE going to be showing more skin with less material. And people are going to judge what they see. If your brain can’t handle that judgement, then show less skin. /shrug
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F063C868-2635-4B37-A66D-2F48E6DE2F98.jpg (19.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-02-2023, 10:19 PM
Banned

RIP Joaesthetics. I posted your alien gains video in this very thread I think

At 30 you were far too young. Sudden brain aneurism is a bitch

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Old 07-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Banned

They have this AI-generated things for LOTR, Star Wars, Harry Potter, everything

This is the Breaking Bad gym bro’s. Best is Skinny Pete

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/
Old 07-04-2023, 05:42 AM
Fire Giant

started playing a necro on green that i play while working from home. Also started the necro solo workout challenge.

Find a mob you can kill while safely afk'ing between respawns. After every kill, do 15 pushups and 25 squats (or until failure). Repeat. throw in variations like incline/decline pushups, split and cossak squats, maybe some calf raises or planks, etc.

play for a few hours and without even knowing it you've done a few hundred push ups and squats.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wanted to go to 5miles but had to stop and walk because I legitimately felt like I was going to shit my pants. Panda Express just did not agree with me today. My time was pretty garbage too
Yea one time during a 7 mile run I had to duck into a culvert, fire an explosive shit cannon, wipe with my socks, and finish the run sockless. Happens to many runners eventually. Panda Express was a mistake lol
Old 07-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea one time during a 7 mile run I had to duck into a culvert, fire an explosive shit cannon, wipe with my socks, and finish the run sockless. Happens to many runners eventually. Panda Express was a mistake lol
Lol you had problems with panda too that time? Normally I’m fine with panda. I get the same thing every time mostly. 3 entre: Half white rice half super greens, orange chicken +black pepper chicken+mushroom chicken

That sucks having to give up the socks and keep running
Old 07-04-2023, 12:56 PM
Banned

One time my ma wanted to do a 5k with me. She planned to walk parts and run parts, I planned to go fast in the beginning, then fast in the middle, and then finish fast

So I took my usual race-only pre-game which was 1 scoop pre-workout, 20mg weed sativa edible, 1 pill of either oxy/perc/Vicodin (cuts lactic acid feeling completely, reduces exhaustion feeling, always a guaranteed performance boost)

I offered my ma 1 scoop pre-workout before. After the race, she was pretty pissed at me

“What was that pre-workout you gave me?”
“Like 3 cups of coffee in one”
Ma: “I had to stop and emergency shit like 4 times on that race. When people are shitting in a hurry, their aim is apparently terrible. Do you know how gross it was to have to use those porta potties 4 times???”