Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2022, 04:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
at this point, I dont even know what we were talking about anymore.
I second this.

You guys just jump from only reply to the next, not really having a conversation just kind of yelling in text over one another.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can get the NFTs for free. It's part of a sweepstakes. It's law.

Also the NFTs are utilizing ETH (what I'm invested in)

More money for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ntf's are stolen, too. The images his face was photoshopped over are either straight up face replacement or an amalgamation of two images. For example, the collar from one shirt onto the shirt of another, then the face is photoshopped.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ntf's are stolen, too. The images his face was photoshopped over are either straight up face replacement or an amalgamation of two images. For example, the collar from one shirt onto the shirt of another, then the face is photoshopped.
I dunno about that.

Any evidence of that being true?
Old 12-20-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno about that.

Be honest you don't care if there is evidence. You are Trump supporter and being taken advantage of yet again.

worse... you like it.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I dunno about that.

I do.
According to Daily Mail, the majority of 4,500 digital trading cards already sold by Trump “appear to be based on unlicensed, copyrighted photos.”

Even more shocking are the allegations many images were taken straight from high-profile companies such as Men’s Warehouse, Amazon, and Walmart.

One NFT already sold by Trump, featuring the embattled businessman-turned-politician dressed as a fighter pilot, was allegedly taken straight from a Shutterstock image.

Another digital trading card, featuring Trump dressed as an astronaut, was allegedly taken directly from NASA.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-badly-p...TKMoAoJyugMnm7

Google "trump nft's stolen images" and you will see approx 10 pages + of results linking to the story.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Be honest you don't care if there is evidence. You are Trump supporter and being taken advantage of yet again.

worse... you like it.
You're the one who willingly ignores evidence.

Sounds like you're projecting there, bud...
Old 12-20-2022, 04:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do.
According to Daily Mail, the majority of 4,500 digital trading cards already sold by Trump “appear to be based on unlicensed, copyrighted photos.”

Even more shocking are the allegations many images were taken straight from high-profile companies such as Men’s Warehouse, Amazon, and Walmart.

One NFT already sold by Trump, featuring the embattled businessman-turned-politician dressed as a fighter pilot, was allegedly taken straight from a Shutterstock image.

Another digital trading card, featuring Trump dressed as an astronaut, was allegedly taken directly from NASA.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-badly-p...TKMoAoJyugMnm7

Google "trump nft's stolen images" and you will see approx 10 pages + of results linking to the story.
Wait...an image of Trump in a space suit was being used by Amazon and Walmart?

He can use assets to create a new image. That's Fair Use law. https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/

Also, every photo from NASA is public domain.

Sorry you fell for clickbait.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wait...an image of Trump in a space suit was being used by Amazon and Walmart?

He can use assets to create a new image. That's Fair Use law. https://www.copyright.gov/fair-use/

Also, every photo from NASA is public domain.

Sorry you fell for clickbait.
lol public domain image and Walmart NFTs. Nothing to see here, everything is fine!

You guys are so fucked (again).
Old 12-20-2022, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol public domain image and Walmart NFTs. Nothing to see here, everything is fine!

You guys are so fucked (again).
You actually think NASA copyrights their images...

Lol jesus, you guys fall for everything.

What next? "TRUMP STOLE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!!"

It's called Public Domain.

That means you can freely use it without legal issues.
Old 12-20-2022, 04:38 PM
Banned

Highly doubt anyone on this board has bought a $99 picture

Haven’t almost all NFT’s followed a pattern of rising right after release the plummeting in value to below release price afterwards?

Trump’s might be one of the few that don’t, as surprising as that might be. Still not going to cause anyone here to buy one
Closed Thread