Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok squash it
No, let it live IMO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2022, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, let it live IMO [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe later. Someone else has to quarrel now. 😴
Old 04-29-2022, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe later. Someone else has to quarrel now. ��
Missed my fetus joke. Bollucks

“Squash it”

No let it live
Last edited by unsunghero; 04-29-2022 at 12:38 AM..
Old 04-29-2022, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if it’s a third child and causes the other two to be penniless and without parents in the home?

You’re making a blanket policy that could be bad in all sorts of situations. This is big government based on your interpretation of the Bible. A). Enacting biblical morality is unconstitutional. B). Big government intrusion

Not conservative, not murder no matter how many times you say it is. At 40 weeks if the woman is a dumb ass, maybe murder. At 20 weeks after genetic testing shows you you will be bankrupt, your kid will suffer, and your other children will as well because the demand it places on you as a parent to raise the third, not murder. It’s also none of your business or anyone else’s. You think Madison cawthorn cares about abortion? You’re being played dude, I’m more of a Christian than 90% of republicans in congress. I can tell you gun to my head I believe in God. I doubt that’s most republicans in office. Why can’t you see how utterly intrusive and bad this is to ban ALL abortions at 6 weeks? It is taliban level stupidity

As for Ooloo, I’ve always been against open borders. Not sure where that dumb shit is coming from. Not arguing in good faith, like I said
Didn't cite the bible.

That's a strange way to define murder. It's still a human being. It's a human being at the point of conception. All the human DNA is there. Is it really logical that a few inches of flesh determines who is afforded rights as a human being?

Adoption is an option.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-29-2022, 03:01 AM
Planar Protector

You can legally abort babies in several states literally up till the second before they are birthed.

At the very least we should be able to agree universally that outside of dire circumstances 8 month old babies are not allowed to be dashed against the planned parenthood linoleum floor just because bill gates or whoever stem cell psychopath is eager to harvest that motherload of life from the baby.

The fact that the abortionists i see on line are all or nothing with us or against us people that would tell me that the above statement puts me in the against us camp is concerning.

Its also important to realize that most of the super inflamatory stuff you see on the internet is just to get you all divided up and angry and untrusting of your neighbor.

Most of your physical neighbors are probably quite close in opinion to you. Cant base your ideas on what you see at rallys, on the internet.

Anyone who doesnt see the way a human being develops as mind bogglingly insane is simply ignorant of the complexities. Every 10 fingered 10 toed lungs and heart and guts and brains on the inside baby that is born is almost by definition a miracle and somehow it happens all the time.

And people feel the need to seek out signs and wonders.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-29-2022, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

My post was not in response to anyone in particular.

Fact is that most people are objectively better off dead. Thats not a good argument for killing them, regardless of age.

Outside of the late 3rd trimester stuff I dont have a strong opinion on this because a LAW isnt going to force people to be good, whatever we decide good is. We can create a culture that would never harm a baby and actually support parents, too.

But weve got a system of parent torture that forces them to hand their kids over to the state at earliest convenience or go crazy, so yikes.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-29-2022, 07:13 AM
Banned

I think politicians who haven't lived through child abuse and neglect and are not female should sit the fuck down about abortion.
Old 04-29-2022, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

@person

Stay gone, live well, get revenge. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2022, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
@person

Stay gone, live well, get revenge. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh that thread disappeared, someone get axed?
Old 04-29-2022, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh that thread disappeared, someone get axed?
Oh yes. You weren't here to see what was being posted this morning. Be glad for that.