Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Banned

hey llandris u get prmoted to senior guide status? Congrats - p99 is better off with u :-)

The permanent corruption of Lhancelot is just RNF doing the LOrde's Work. Things will settle down once he realizes he's a cyberbullying autist just like Everyone Here Except Me
Old 01-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey llandris u get prmoted to senior guide status? Congrats - p99 is better off with u :-)
That's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things will settle down once he realizes he's a cyberbullying autist just like Everyone Here including me
Fixed this for you. made it also true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
fact. by far the best guide on the server.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's true.

Fixed this for you. made it also true.
you'd make a great Fishing Propaganda minister with how quickly you Goebbel'd that bait
Old 01-04-2018, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you'd make a great Fishing Propaganda minister with how quickly you Goebbel'd that bait
I am a forums addict remember? You can't have it both ways doodles.

I have long trumpeted Llandris as one of the hardest working guides to ever set foot p99, and see nothing wrong with agreeing with a quote that is 100% correct.

PLUS I fixed your other part, made it right. You can thank me some future day.
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Lulz thanks for setting the playground up for us to have some fun. Really appreciate it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
inb4 no less than 5 paragraphs per upset i won't read

checkmate
The only good thing about Lhance's posting is that he knows what a paragraph break is. Unfortunately his paragraphs are not interesting or entertaining but he does know how to start a new one.

Also he's by far the leading poster in this thread already, for a troll of lulz' ability this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Old 01-04-2018, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You trying to prove that you are not be mad leads me to believe you are in fact approaching MaceQuest levels of mad
You never acknowledged I was right when describing MM camps, which Menden pointed out. Stuck it in my sig so you could chew on that every time you look at me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are completely correct in your assumption spyder!
that he is, that he is [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread