Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Kunark launch was a lot of fun. Then like 3 days into the server when there were like 50 people who hadn't logged off yet I knew my body wasnt ready for this Red Jelly.

What if wiping red got Teams99 here sooner? /plottwist
Old 09-10-2016, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except all the actors on tv, and countless metrosexual men that wear it. In Europe men wear makeup regularly too.

The difference between your train of thought and mine is I am not stuck in an empty melon full of masculine cliches.

Now the difference between my Alpha male status and yours... I can wear makeup and fuck bitches all day, and you'll never match up to yours truly.
I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin
Old 09-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

visage is a manlet irl
Closed Thread