Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 02-27-2024, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As you can see, Troxx continues to concede via trolling. His signature and location just show that he must resort to attacking others instead of using facts and logic to win the debate. It is sad.
Again …

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen
Step aside Troxxy-boy, the big guns are about to fire.
Hmm?

Now I’m curious!
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 04:05 PM
Fire Giant

Is DSM so intellectually stunted he can't see how an insult is not, by itself, an ad hominem?

Is he not capable of realising that it's only an "argumentum ad populum" when I try to use the majority as a counter argument, rather than a subjective observation that people are actually are not banding together in a conspiracy to sabotage DSM for our amusement, but that he's actually just an annoying little shit who rubs people up the wrong way?

All I'm saying is that you can't accuse someone of being a troll like it means something, which he somehow thinks it does.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is DSM so intellectually stunted he can't see how an insult is not, by itself, an ad hominem?
If you admit that you were insulting me without also trying to refute my points, then you have admitted to trolling lol. Remember how you were trying to claim you weren't a troll earlier because you were trying to refute my points? You can't have it both ways. If you are somehow trying to refute my points, it is an ad hominem. If you are just trying to insult me, you are trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I call you a sociopath, I'm still trying to refute your arguments regardless of my personal feelings.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

So you've never ever insulted someone in your life who you feel has stepped out of line? Are you a troll then, you self-righteous hypocrite?

You know the only reason I can think of why you're kept here is because the people in charge must think you're something akin to a circus clown. People on other forums I've gone to have been banned for far FAR less.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you've never ever insulted someone in your life who you feel has stepped out of line? Are you a troll then, you self-righteous hypocrite?

You know the only reason I can think of why you're kept here is because the people in charge must think you're something akin to a circus clown. People on other forums I've gone to have been banned for far FAR less.
As you can see, he has admitted to insulting me without also trying to refute my points. So that argument is dead. He has chosen to admit to being a troll over using ad hominem fallacies in a debate.

500+ posts attacking me and another admission of insulting me just for the sake of it is solid evidence of trolling.

Please learn to better yourself.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

I shall take this as a concession of your defeat, DSM.

P.S You would still be calling me a troll right now if this was my first time posting on this forum, so cut the shut, you little twat.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

I’ll second that.

Thank you for conceding DSM.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-27-2024, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I shall take this as a concession of your defeat, DSM.

P.S You would still be calling me a troll right now if this was my first time posting on this forum, so cut the shut, you little twat.
You still havent provided a single post showing me calling someone a troll who wasn't trolling. That is the real consession here. Repeating what I have said in the past is just another bit of nonsense.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

You really have to admire the way he avoids accountability by claiming that he never called someone a troll who wasn't trolling, even though it's been established a mere insult alone does not and should not constitute someone as a "troll".

Your stupidity is a boon, DSM. It enables you to endure this world...

...and yourself.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You really have to admire the way he avoids accountability by claiming that he never called someone a troll who wasn't trolling, even though it's been established a mere insult alone does not and should not constitute someone as a "troll".

Your stupidity is a boon, DSM. It enables you to endure this world...

...and yourself.
Thank you for continuing to concede. You have no evidence to suggest that I call people trolls when they aren't trolling. 500+ posts out of 630 insulting a specific user goes far beyond an occasional insult here and there lol.

My speculation is that you have fudged the definition of trolling in your mind to support your theory that you were wrongfully banned on the Blizzard forums. It's a defense mechanism. You clearly have anger issues and tendencies to attack other people, which is supported by your post history here. Again, that is probably the real reason for your ban.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-27-2024 at 04:41 PM..