Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderedirecthit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the OP.

I am glad you are having fun playing EQ.

Here is what you are missing.

Everyone who read your post understands you are hoping to get R99's population to follow you to a broken server whose GM's determine who wins pvp.

Your population is EXTREMELY low and falling. (why you are here) If you take into consideration boxing, your population is lower than R99.

When that server implodes later this year, and all your work is lost in the ether, you may still log on R99.

Yes, we will be stronger, but you had fun didn't you?
I don't have a single level 60 toon, so I hope that clarifies for you my level of investment. Work is good and life is fulfilling. I just find it sad that people are still raiding on r99 when they could be on a box with active gm's and pvp guilds.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't have a single level 60 toon, so I hope that clarifies for you my level of investment. Work is good and life is fulfilling. I just find it sad that people are still raiding on r99 when they could be on a box with active gm's and pvp guilds.
no bro.

You missed it again.

Try again.

It was implied to you that your fun brings you and us happiness. You don't have to validate once more. Just forget about it. Focus on the point.

We know that you know that server has a short time-span. It will be over sometime this year. You know it. We know it. We know you know it.

The only question is how much time does the eq pvp community want to put into a broken-code server whose GM's adjudicate who wins.

Thanks for letting us know where you weigh in.

Have fun. We will leave the light on for you until then.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:51 AM
Banned

Who are these retards that play on this server now? Is there anyone on here anymore that played pre Velious or are these all just blue transfers?
Old 02-13-2019, 04:31 AM
Banned

I logged on to red99 the other day and killed a few people who didnt have /anon up. I didnt recognize any names and everyone i killed was absolutely terrible at the game, worse then you for a frame of reference.

I wont be logging in again, ESPECIALLY after a member of Sanctuary bombarded me with personal messages refering to me as derogative racial slurs, for killing his friend.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:54 AM
Sarnak

Most of these dorks in this thread who complain about how bad roz is still log in literally everyday. (Not a troll)
Old 02-13-2019, 08:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged on to red99 the other day and killed a few people who didnt have /anon up. I didnt recognize any names and everyone i killed was absolutely terrible at the game, worse then you for a frame of reference.

I wont be logging in again, ESPECIALLY after a member of Sanctuary bombarded me with personal messages refering to me as derogative racial slurs, for killing his friend.
For the love of God, pick up a book or install grammarly.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderedirecthit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no bro.

You missed it again.

Try again.

It was implied to you that your fun brings you and us happiness. You don't have to validate once more. Just forget about it. Focus on the point.

We know that you know that server has a short time-span. It will be over sometime this year. You know it. We know it. We know you know it.

The only question is how much time does the eq pvp community want to put into a broken-code server whose GM's adjudicate who wins.

Thanks for letting us know where you weigh in.

Have fun. We will leave the light on for you until then.
Your brain definitely does pve here; there is very obvious decay.
Old 02-13-2019, 10:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteppinnRazor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of these dorks in this thread who complain about how bad roz is still log in literally everyday. (Not a troll)
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] dont make up lies about me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2019, 02:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your brain definitely does pve here; there is very obvious decay.
You keep missing it kid.

Focus if you can.

We all know (including you) that you are playing on a dead server.

We all knew (excluding you) that you have been playing on a dying server from the start.

Recently you discovered this truth and this thread is your reaction.

We like you, but we don't care about your broken-code GM corrupt server.

See you when you get back.
Old 02-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducktv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Brad bless your attempt of logging in was brave and I’m sure the skankuary member didn’t mean it.
Closed Thread