Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2023, 02:08 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everyday we stray further from god's light.
Hugs are important to little monkeys.

Rhesii raised in a cage are universally psychopaths.
Old 07-06-2023, 08:28 AM
Banned

Once again I ask for evidence from the people who insist they are the masters of "facts & logic" and the result is a Youtube video that I am definitely not watching
Old 07-06-2023, 09:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once again I ask for evidence from the people who insist they are the masters of "facts & logic" and the result is a Youtube video that I am definitely not watching
It turns out there are quite a few experts that provide content on YouTube. I highly doubt anyone cares enough about your worldview to digest the material so that it can be spoon fed to you later. Good argument can be made that you'd be better off listening to their direct words than having someone else filter it before it gets to you. You've already suggested you're okay experimenting on kids, so it's not like anyone is going to present anything to you that's going to make you change your mind lol.
Old 07-06-2023, 09:12 AM
Kobold

Post #50, yeah boyyyyyyy!
Old 07-06-2023, 09:24 AM
Banned

There sure are, there's nothing inherent to a video that makes it anti-factual

But those aren't the videos the right links on the rare occasion I sealion one into actually providing evidence for their dubious claims

Unfortunately, lawmakers don't have my standards so our society is slowly being dismantled by low-information reactionaries
Old 07-06-2023, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Old 07-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it is hard to believe a political party that doesn't have a voter base that primarily consists of a religion known for their priests who endanger minors. How does the right sleep knowing they don't condone this? Sounds like a good reason to get rid of the religion or restrict it to adults only.
Do you think this line of argument actually lands? A Religion primarily known for priests endangering minors?

Christianity is a religious belief system that separates itself from ALL other major religions in the fact that it actually pushed a supernatural process. Christianity teaches love, forgiveness and acceptance. In Christianity the answer to sin is not condemnation as is the case in all other major religions. Jesus taught us to forgive, to find love in the world. This makes it supernatural. If you sin and make a mistake, the response isn't to shame and guilt people. It is to forgive, to love your brothers and sisters. Find me anything remotely like that in Islam.

You show me in The Bible where it says it's okay to molest children and we can have a discussion about that. The sins of student are not laid at the feet of it's teachers. No one buys this line of argument if they have a sliver of honesty.

I hold no ill will toward any of the people you claim I hold hate toward, I feel empathy and pain for those who are living a life that is dealing with heavy burdens.

Love ya
Old 07-06-2023, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what part of this statement is not a new-age cult religion ideology?
But why do you say that in such a negative way?

Ever been to Utah? That's steam engine age cult religion ideology. They originally wanted tons o' wives and I doubt age of consent mattered much.

Hold it a second.

Are you actually dissing the Mormons?

Fuck. Dude. They find you.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hugs are important to little monkeys.

Rhesii raised in a cage are universally psychopaths.
Damn. No need to even go monkey hunting. Go down to the pound.

If you don't get "what's missing?" for those doggos, you are the sociopath. Pack. Belonging. Belonging.

Did I mention belonging?

We is like them.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Belonging is a curious word, etymologically. Deep runes.

There is no word for "belonging" in the tongue of Mordor.