Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you ever post is fakenews and when you get caught you back track.

The picture (where you claimed it was for fun and you knew it was Fakenews; playing it off as a joke). The video of Biden cut off that was posted on your family YouTube account. And let’s not forget the CNN journalist who was killed in two different place that was fakenews but you lapped it up. The amount of FakeNews you post is ridiculous. All while you scream foul on every other news site you don’t agree with in true Trump fashion. Your MaGa world crashed and burn after 2020. Trump lost stupid.
Bro you being stupid

I never back track

The Babylon Bee is a parody website and you just got pissed, can't take a joke and are lashin out as usual

NYT is confirmed fake news btw

so is CNN/ABC/NBC/Reuters ect. All propaganda to glorify dems and demonize their opponents. They purposely lied about Hunter's legit laptop to protect joey diapers. Their credibility gonzo my man.

So any future links you try to push from those fake news outlets will be laughed at. have a nice day!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah Texas is going blue, to my knowledge. Dems migrate like locusts from their failed cities and bring their policies with them until they wreck the next city. And then move on again
I actually don't disagree that this sorta happens a little bit. Kinda. Tiny ish. Little bit.

There's a yabutt tho. (I'll keep it to myself for now).
Last edited by starkind; 03-20-2022 at 09:01 PM..
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And? Murder up, but because illegal immigration didn’t exist last year I guess it must just be the same white people who stole my ss

Waiting for you to give yours to an illegal to use for employment, yknow because of the virtuous feelings it would give you plus the financial benefits you mentioned
Who says any of those things was from a refugee?

It's probably the California immigrants if you ask me. Lawless place.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some would say Gorbachev should have done that instead of what he did.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:03 PM
Banned

I’d be interested to find the source out. I’m sure it’s there with some deep digging. Having a secure border where we know exactly who is coming in is important regardless. Almost every civilized country on planet earth has a version

On an unrelated note

I wonder if home insurance would cover this

All State, I’d like to submit a claim
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 03-20-2022, 09:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you being stupid

I never back track

The Babylon Bee is a parody website and you just got pissed, can't take a joke and are lashin out as usual

so is CNN/ABC/NBC/Reuters ect. All propaganda to glorify dems and demonize their opponents. They purposely lied about Hunter's legit laptop to protect joey diapers. Their credibility gonzo my man.

So any future links you try to push from those fake news outlets will be laughed at. have a nice day!
I think you are mentally unwell. Please seek help from family member or local medical institution.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you being stupid

I never back track

lol Trump lost, you paste eating retard.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I’d be interested to find the source out. I’m sure it’s there with some deep digging. Having a secure border where we know exactly who is coming in is important regardless. Almost every civilized country on planet earth has a version

On an unrelated note

I wonder if home insurance would cover this

All State, I’d like to submit a claim
We do have secure borders, you just don't like asylum policy so you're pretending they're the same thing.
Old 03-20-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Trump lost, you paste eating retard.
Orange super prez won in a landslide

Biden just an installed puppet

facts
Old 03-20-2022, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Ay Horza. Consider changing your life, losing weight, stop eating garbage food, start working out, get a hobby, actually have a future worth living. Hell, maybe even meet a girl along that journey. Or you know, don't.