Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2023, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imma mention specific stuff what is actually happening and i can do a full pearl clutch at, and rightly so.
It is fucking ridiculous that a person, who before being imprisoned showed no sign of being gender confused, has started none of the formal transition procedures (non invasive) to call "imma girl!"
That is a failure on the courts part. A simple rule could be implimented to stop that.
Not started anything regarding gender dysphoria? Cant call imma girl at sentencing. There, all good Ooloo?
One story I read, after seeing your posts about it was a pommy (UK) one, bloke was busted being a rapey McRapeface violent cunt. Then called imma girl, no previous mention of it. Then went on to make 1 or 2 (I forget) women prisoners pregers! Fucking gold.
Courts and judge failure, cant blame that on lgbtxyz. Cant punish ALL to stop just one or few instances.
So yes, it is important to stop this shit affecting us all in ways like that.
But what about that trump indictment? Maybe he should call "Imma girl! Stop hating on me" I had makeup in those boxes. And chicken fillets, until i settle on chesticle size. Its a witch hunt i tells ya.
Of course it's a failure of the courts, but why do you think they ruled that way? The predominant attitude has been and still is that if you say you're a woman, you are. And to even question it is "transphobic". See the issue? There needs to be one standard, it can't just apply to prisons.

But also, there's a deeper philosophical issue. The sunk costs fallacy is extremely powerful. If you've already permanently modified your body, you're very likely to insist that you don't regret the decision. There are very legitimate and concerning physical side effects to cross-sex hormones and puberty blockers, including sterility, premature osteoporosis and certain cancers. These things are being given to kids in many places, and the trajectory seems to be going upward.

It wouldn't be compassionate to tell an anorexic that they're fat and that their decision to barely eat is good for them. Likewise, it's unethical to tell obese people that they're beautiful at any size. And in my opinion it's also not ethical to encourage transition in young people who are most likely just experiencing a normal angsty phase of life that every human has dealt with for all of our history.

All of this is experimental at best, which is why so many activists struggle to even defend it. They usually just try to get you banned or hurl generic insults at you about how you "hate minorities" or some dumb shit.
Old 06-19-2023, 10:01 PM
Banned

If we can get the federal gov to pay for hormones that go outside the body’s natural range

Along with medications to manage the side effects of pushing hormones outside the natural range

Then can I say that my authentic self is 20lbs of pure ripped muscle bigger and get free gov’t funded testosterone of 500mg/week. That should push my testosterone level to above 2,500 ng/dl and get me YOKED

Or do I need to threaten to self delete first. I am willing to use a little emotional blackmail

What about Erythropoietin - EPO. That’s a prescribed pharmaceutical. What if I say my authentic self has 30% more red blood cells like Lance Armstrong when he was doping. Would like an endurance boost as well

Can someone create some diagnostic checklist, willing to say whatever
Old 06-19-2023, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yes, but the ambiguities of physical pain are certainly much better understood than somebody's subjective internal experience
I had this client years ago who was a frequent flier

I recognized her and asked if she had moved since we last met because she was many cities over from where she lived

She said nah, she just drove that far to find a hospital that she wasn’t blacklisted at so she could lie to get morphine or oxy or one of those. She had just gotten some and was very triumphant

Nowadays I wonder if the ER’s have a better way to coordinate to prevent med seeking behavior but with how horrible the medical field is about it due to PHI, I doubt it
Old 06-19-2023, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

alright 81 pages is good enough.

Quote:
YouTube Removes RFK Jr.’s Interview Claiming Chemicals in Water Supply Turn Kids Trans Just Like It Does to Frogs
Alex jones was right about the chemicals turning frogs gay but due to political idelogical reasons people will simp for petro chemical companies.
Old 06-19-2023, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a beautiful day outside and some people are spending it being hateful and weird on niche gaming websites lol.

I bet there’s a statistically significant correlation between harboring hate for minorities and suffering from a vitamin d deficiency in the summer months; we oughta be funding that research!! 😂😂
its fkn hot..been out there all day. come in, take a hit, question humanity, back to work.
Old 06-19-2023, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its fkn hot..been out there all day. come in, take a hit, question humanity, back to work.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2023, 11:26 PM
Banned

Censored the unflattering cartoon pic of trans person to compromise on decency
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 040E382D-3049-4C9D-9840-2EBE27406B3A.jpg (19.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 06-19-2023, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wouldn't be compassionate to tell an anorexic that they're fat and that their decision to barely eat is good for them. Likewise, it's unethical to tell obese people that they're beautiful at any size. And in my opinion it's also not ethical to encourage transition in young people who are most likely just experiencing a normal angsty phase of life that every human has dealt with for all of our history.

All of this is experimental at best, which is why so many activists struggle to even defend it. They usually just try to get you banned or hurl generic insults at you about how you "hate minorities" or some dumb shit.
It is called tolerance and adapting to respect others choices that don’t affect you.
Education does this for you. Thank God Gen Z has plenty of it.

The first transgender surgery took place in 1952.
and the drugs have been around since the 1980s.

…Therapies that have been around more than 40 years are not so experimental.

The only one hurling generic insults or spreading hate are those that want to take more freedoms away from a select group, yet again.
Old 06-20-2023, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2023, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is called tolerance and adapting to respect others choices that don’t affect you.

The first transgender surgery took place in 1952.
and the drugs have been around since the 1980s.

…Therapies that have been around more than 40 years are not so experimental.

The only one hurling generic insults or spreading hate are those that want to take more freedoms away from a select group, yet again.
An opposing viewpoint thank goodness, I was about to throw up due to too much echo. Not the hero we need, but the one we deserve, or however that quote goes

Yea, sex change surgery has been around a while. I’m all for adults taking some drugs even experimentally. I might or might not be taking some “not for human consumption” research chemicals in prep for beach vacation (not ozempic tho). It sux that this invalidates my accomplishments somewhat, but they really only allow my body to go as hard as my mind wants to, and my mind’s determination is what I take pride in, not the physical result
Closed Thread