Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2022, 09:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is cheating in a "competitive game" different than cheating in another sport or anywhere else or any other aspects in life? As you say this server is meant to be competitive. Evidence or without evidence there's always a system in place to prevent such things from happening. OP is doing a service (Could be wrong or right) because GMs' don't investigate it the way it should. What are you doing and your officers/leaders doing besides bashing someones analysis and providing no intelligent responses to further the validity, safety, and security of P99 Elves? Get off your high horse.

Source: I am smarter than you.

before you post your rebuttal : I am smarter-er than you.
I didn’t say it’s different, but bringing Lance Armstrong into this equation as if his eventual cheating determination somehow drops the hammer on Stunningly is low IQ.

We’ve raised plenty of competent concerns with the OPs video. I’m sorry if those got lost in an RNF shit show. Feel free to read my prior replies about OPs dubious impossible 150ms claims as well as the screenshot where the Kickenit is way ahead of Stunningly after several frames and syncs.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude ran into something along the way IIRC from the old videos that were posted in the thread months ago.

Both scripted characters react literally the same second of the spawn so it’s quite clearly automated. Anyone pretending it’s not is being purposefully ignorant
Stunningly didn’t run into anything within the first several frames of the video. See my screenshots from like page 2 or 3.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you’re the only one that is allowed to spread falsehoods about cheating? Seems unfair.
No one has debunked OP's video. Give me that data and I will change my tune.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stunningly didn’t run into anything within the first several frames of the video. See my screenshots from like page 2 or 3.
Here you go:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-07-2022, 09:13 PM
Aviak

Imgur failure..

Old 02-07-2022, 09:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one has debunked OP's video. Give me that data and I will change my tune.
We’ve raised several issues.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
We’ve raised several issues.
No one has used any actual math to prove even remotely that OP's calculations or assertions are wrong. Just a lot of posturing and hot air.
Old 02-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Aviak

Here's the screenshot I'm referencing. You can see Kickenit way out in the lead, Stunningly way behind him, and the pack further back:

Old 02-07-2022, 09:16 PM
Banned

guys they like created a GUI interface using visual basic to track the dragons IP address and that’s why we lost
(LOL)
Old 02-07-2022, 09:18 PM
Kobold

These type of posts make it clear why Project 1999 was given permission and allowed to operate.

Eventually all of the autism bubbles up to the point of overflow. Want to escape? Your vacation is paying Daybreak monthly, for a similar game except it's contains over a decade of QOL improvements.

All of Project 1999 is really for is for your limited attention spans to blow up, you like this game enough, enough to be part of a disconnected player base, and less than no communication from staff.
Closed Thread