Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Banned

I don't really care about him sexing around as a pervert, but that chick is deeply connected with democrats and the obvious bias in favor of the left under zucker while continuing to pretend they're even remotely objective can't be gone soon enough
Old 02-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Banned

pussy grabber good
Consensual SEX HAVER BAD
(lol)
Old 02-06-2022, 02:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really care about him sexing around as a pervert, but that chick is deeply connected with democrats and the obvious bias in favor of the left under zucker while continuing to pretend they're even remotely objective can't be gone soon enough
but no news org is unbiased -- even if their obvious slant is dems, a relationship to a figure head is going to push it further or maintain course?
Old 02-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

no interactions with opposite sex outside of a sanctioned reporduction pods
comedians LITERALLY HITLER
Old 02-06-2022, 02:22 PM
Banned

ultra LE bad!!!!!
Old 02-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but no news org is unbiased -- even if their obvious slant is dems, a relationship to a figure head is going to push it further or maintain course?
I wonder if it'd even be possible for a bullet point list of important information to be unbiased, or if just the choices of things put on it would lead to stronger and stronger bias

I think the biggest problem is people dont know how to separate hyperbole from reality, because they're all retarded.

Like you should be able to listen to a racist tell you the news, and for you to be able to filter out what was news and what was racism.

But people just dont have those skills.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-06-2022 at 02:29 PM..
Old 02-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Banned

stay tuned for more on the CNN seX SCanDaL from our BIG tiddy milkErS blonde reporters live on THE scene!!!
-Fox News
(lol)
Old 02-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

"well another one of our coworkers looked at the opposite sex, I am deeply sorry for this transgression, I am also deeplyl sorry for using the word transgression as I am realising that by doing so I am going to have to say I am sorry but I am leaving CNN because of foul language that I used that was harmful to me and to everyone please forgive me, I hope I do not incur your or the CCPs wrath."
-CNN
(we live in a clown show)
Old 02-06-2022, 03:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if it'd even be possible for a bullet point list of important information to be unbiased, or if just the choices of things put on it would lead to stronger and stronger bias

I think the biggest problem is people dont know how to separate hyperbole from reality, because they're all retarded.

Like you should be able to listen to a racist tell you the news, and for you to be able to filter out what was news and what was racism.

But people just dont have those skills.
If someone can’t listen to their partisan news with one eyebrow raised in skepticism they are 100% brainwashed drinking the koolaid

For example, any news article I see from any source that uses the words “has a meltdown” or “bombshell” in the title automatically loses me. Those claims are so (incorrectly) overused that I don’t even want to bother reading the rest of the article
Old 02-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone can’t listen to their partisan news with one eyebrow raised in skepticism they are 100% brainwashed drinking the koolaid

For example, any news article I see from any source that uses the words “has a meltdown” or “bombshell” in the title automatically loses me. Those claims are so (incorrectly) overused that I don’t even want to bother reading the rest of the article
Hornswoggle SLAMS Peter Dinklage
Closed Thread