Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellybuttface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sadly that’s not how truth works. People see what’s there. Not what you wish they would have seen instead. The writing is on the wall and people can interpret it how they please, it just seems the vast majority have interpreted this particular light in a way not flattering towards you. Perhaps you should pause before trying to give people so much advice on the other forum in light of this fact. Maybe the universe is giving you ample evidence that you’re not quite as much in the right as you radically believe you are.
I'm definitely more right than wrong on the basis of the two stories that started this thread. I did nothing to the group and other war to deserve being kicked and killed. And in Unrest those people shouldn't have abandoned me and joined the other group when I invited them we had ownership of the camp. Simple as that.

Even though its true that interpretation of the truth is subjective.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

how has this cringe fest lasted over 20 pages /boggle
Old 01-01-2020, 02:04 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how has this cringe fest lasted over 20 pages /boggle
Most of the OP AKA Hazek's life is 1 bug cringefest...he could carry it on here for weeks as long as ge thought he waa getting enough attention out of it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 05:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of the OP AKA Hazek's life is 1 bug cringefest...he could carry it on here for weeks as long as ge thought he waa getting enough attention out of it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony coming from a lunatic tranny who made a thread about not being able to take a shit lol.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony coming from a lunatic tranny who made a thread about not being able to take a shit lol.
The suffering of others is always amusing isn't it? You just can't seem to stop from pointing and laughing anytime you see someone who is not you having a problem. Think about it, when exactly was the last time you did NOT laugh at someone you don't care about suffering?

You know, no one is ever going to be there for you. You're going to have problems, lots of problems, and no one who knows you outside of your family (who feel obligated) will ever give one shit about you. You'll finally realize just how alone you are one day when things are very bad and you're looking for someone, anyone, who can help you out, and there will be no one. You spend your life shitting on as many people as possible, making it clear to everyone that you think they're stupid and incompetent and good for nothing unless they're doing something for you. Your whole life revolves around you, what you want right now, what you don't like that should change right away, and especially how other people should be helping you get what you want, at least if they know what's good for them.

There is something funny here, and that is the idea of you being above anything.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The suffering of others is always amusing isn't it? You just can't seem to stop from pointing and laughing anytime you see someone who is not you having a problem. Think about it, when exactly was the last time you did NOT laugh at someone you don't care about suffering?

You know, no one is ever going to be there for you. You're going to have problems, lots of problems, and no one who knows you outside of your family (who feel obligated) will ever give one shit about you. You'll finally realize just how alone you are one day when things are very bad and you're looking for someone, anyone, who can help you out, and there will be no one. You spend your life shitting on as many people as possible, making it clear to everyone that you think they're stupid and incompetent and good for nothing unless they're doing something for you. Your whole life revolves around you, what you want right now, what you don't like that should change right away, and especially how other people should be helping you get what you want, at least if they know what's good for them.

There is something funny here, and that is the idea of you being above anything.
Lol
Old 01-01-2020, 08:35 PM
Banned

I think its funny when people talk shit then get what they deserve yes.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I wasn't going to read that because at a glance it looked like over dramatic nonsense. Then after actually reading it I see that it is. But no I don't "spend my life shitting on as many people as possible". I treat others how they treat me, and compassionate by default. And when I call someone stupid its because they actually are and because of how they act towards me. Don't come at me with arrogance, stupidity and insults and I won't reciprocate it.
Old 01-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its funny when people talk shit then get what they deserve yes.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Banned

Red face

Lol, I'm not a tranny you angry weirdo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread