Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

Smile

Wow, alot of good replies! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A really good friend is waitin' for me in Norrath and I'm pretty stoney feeling/slow ATM...I'll do my best to reply better during some downtime or after no coffee.

Oh - no movement yet and will check the Royal standing coffin(bathroom) storage for a suppository.
Old 12-31-2019, 04:39 PM
Kobold

What is going on in here
Old 12-31-2019, 05:43 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the latest project, taken after rigging of the guns was finished. Royal Navy cutter from 1803 and except for some off the shelf parts (like the guns), it's scratchbuilt with a holly deck. Definitely challenges and it's very good at making me forget whatever I'm worried about.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, cool mini navy ship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Do you ever have mock battles or navy re-enactments with other hobbyists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrombosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really sure what's going on here, but it seems to be constipation related. Have you tried glycerin suppositories? Those things will shift concrete in my experience.
The King of the castle just told me where the suppos are located...will try to use 1 really soon. I hope it shifts whatever concrete like substance is dueling my innards to a test of will. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ohh nvm...he rushed in to look for them for me....oops... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 05:51 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eat real food and exercise.
Regular exercise has started! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Had a walk 1st thing with my coffee, and a mini one to watch the ocean with the cereal(mini wheats w raspberry slices).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're an entertaining forum poster, OP!

I find an excess of beans can cause a backlog.

Happy new year to you.
Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We do eat alot of beans but I thought they were supposed to help clean up backlogs? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Happy New Year JJ!! Happy New Year to all of you, cool and normals!! *cheers*
Maybe I'll drink some for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyokah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is going on in here
Nothing good! Look at me...PATHETIC! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 09:16 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

My closest 2 friends don't care that I have been stalked (here in my neighborhood, on vacation in Hawaii and LA) for at laeast 5+ years. There are plenty of reasons for some people to have gotten mad at me, but these special breed of losers have some members that are butthurt cops, retired cops, national guard etc...I have no problem with anybody or any group overall, I even think these very salty butthurt stalkers are very good people deep down inside and just highly troubled/confused. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 09:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, cool mini navy ship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Do you ever have mock battles or navy re-enactments with other hobbyists?
Some people do that, but they use ships that take them maybe a week to make. This one has already seen 12 months of steady work.
Old 12-31-2019, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe they just have a tranny fetish and want to party with your backlogged backdoor?
the pumping action of the bottom sex is known to clear jams in the 'pipes'

it's like a plunger
Old 12-31-2019, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the pumping action of the bottom sex is known to clear jams in the 'pipes'

it's like a plunger
Hmm maybe you haven't plunged yet. A plunger pushes the shit extra hard into the hole it doesn't blow it out into your bathroom
Old 12-31-2019, 09:46 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Maybe they just have a tranny fetish and want to party with your backlogged backdoor?
Well, they sure wouldn't like me and you are gross [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2019, 09:56 PM
Banned

Question

Why are you disgusting pervos shitting up my "can't shit" thread talking about trannies and buttsex?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You gross ones must have a HUGE tranny and anal sex fetish. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ewwwww.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread