Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do same graph from 7pm to midnight, numbers will probably be roughly 3x what this shows
https://unixgeek.com/eqemu.html By all means, feel free. The point of the post was simply to note that *for the first time* blue > teal, and it interested me. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This got weird, quick. Find some other weirdo to make deals under your own obscure metrics with. Lol
No data: Teal is populated perfectly

Finds out Teal's population is dropping to Blue levels: Lol, this is weird, I'm not talking.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No data: Teal is populated perfectly

Finds out Teal's population is dropping to Blue levels: Lol, this is weird, I'm not talking.
Nah, you just got all weird, lol.

"Okay, okay... So if in three months, if the servers have certain numbers that I just came up with in my head you'll admit you're wrong!"

Does this work a lot on other message boards?

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 12-30-2019, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, you just got all weird, lol.

"Okay, okay... So if in three months, if the servers have certain numbers that I just came up with in my head you'll admit you're wrong!"

Does this work a lot on other message boards?
I mean your claim is that Teal's pop is going strong and doesn't need to merged, right? Or at least, the population in your level band.

So I guess let me rephrase: Would Teal's peak population dropping under the dead beta server's population convince you that Teal should be merged?
Old 12-30-2019, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean your claim is that Teal's pop is going strong and doesn't need to merged, right? Or at least, the population in your level band.

So I guess let me rephrase: Would Teal's peak population dropping under the dead beta server's population convince you that Teal should be merged?
it's almost like blue isn't dead
Old 12-30-2019, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's almost like blue isn't dead
Shh don't tell him that.
Old 12-30-2019, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Blue is most definitely not dead.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-31-2019, 01:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I would just not engage. He generally can’t admit when he’s been wrong about things.
Old 12-31-2019, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Not really a fair comparison though. Blue has access to ~3x as much content as Green/Teal, so the population is much more spread out. With just Classic zones, Teal can still feel overcrowded in some zones - and it just gets worse the closer you get to 50.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-31-2019, 02:12 AM
Kobold

Signed on this evening to see almost 1600 between between Green and Teal. Oh yeah, merging them would surely make everything better.
Closed Thread