Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-13-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DSM talking about someone else writing nonsense and calling people "sad" is pretty rich

As is claiming that he's not moving goalposts he's having multiple different conversations...when in actuality it's multiple people all discussing the same subject (which is whatever new scenario DSM has invented for why he wasn't wrong).
Please show me where you think I moved goalposts.

I won't hold my breath though, because you can't show proof for any of the things you have accused me of.
Old 09-13-2022, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I won't hold my breath though, because you can't show proof for any of the things you have accused me of.

Lmao dude just go back through your 900 posts and you can watch the different evolving arguments you've made. Typical DSM...spams a thread with a million posts and then demands someone take like an hour to go back through all his endless, novel length posts and quote them back to him. What a moron...
Old 09-13-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lmao dude just go back through your 900 posts and you can watch the different evolving arguments you've made. Typical DSM...spams a thread with a million posts and then demands someone take like an hour to go back through all his endless, novel length posts and quote them back to him. What a moron...
Perfect excuse. You just accuse me of nonsense and then say you are too lazy to find where you think I did this.

The only reason why this thread is so long is because of the 1000+ troll/insult/meme posts from people who simply can't stand being disagreed with. I didn't force them to write those posts lol, I am not sure how you think this is part of some grand strategy on my part.
Old 09-13-2022, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-13-2022, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perfect excuse. You just accuse me of nonsense and then say you are too lazy to find where you think I did this.

The only reason why this thread is so long is because of the 1000+ troll/insult/meme posts from people who simply can't stand being disagreed with. I didn't force them to write those posts lol, I am not sure how you think this is part of some grand strategy on my part.
Yeah you know, the thread definitely couldn't be long because of one guy posting over 900 times right? Or because the guy posting over 900 times writes like 5 paragraph rambling whiney essays half the time right?

This thread would've ended like 150 pages ago but you just want to whine and keep arguing about why you're right and like 15 other people are wrong. You must be really fun at parties.

Also, the vast majority of those 1000+ posts you're talking about are concrete disputes and proving you wrong but you like to call ALL of them troll posts. Shows everyone all they need to know about you
Last edited by cd288; 09-13-2022 at 01:22 PM..
Old 09-13-2022, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Having multiple conversations simultaneously is not moving goalposts.
You have provided zero evidence that anybody has claimed or implied that "having multiple conversations simultaneously is moving goalposts" hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Talking about pocket clerics when OP didn't specify that was outside of the scope is not moving goalposts.
The data says otherwise, as is made evident by the irrefutable fact - which you cannot refute - that the title of this thread is "Best 4 person all caster/priest group" and - speaking strictly mathematically - 4=/=5 hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This really isn't hard.

Quote:
OP's question was general, and he has said as much.
What relevance is your post intended to indicate you believe stating "OP's question was general" has? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
It is sad when you have to agree with cyxthryth who isn't making any valid points.
I have made plenty of valid points and have refuted plenty of your invalid/irrelevant ones hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You have not replied to multiple posts and have dodged multiple direct questions, as if you have been backed into a corner "arguing" from bad faith (even though this is intended to be a civil discussion - not an argument). The post history is clear & speaks for itself, and I submit it as evidence of this irrefutable fact - which you cannot refute.

Quote:
He just keeps copy/pasting nonsense because he thinks he is mimicking how I post. It is a very poor attempt.
No. I am not copy/pasting "nonsense" just because you choose to state it hehe. The problem is that your post seems to indicate that you think that I think I am mimicking how you post. I am merely attempting to engage in civil discussion with you, and you have provided zero evidence to support your claim that you know what I think.

It is not my fault that your post would seemingly indicate that you believe my attempts at communicating to you are "poor attempts". Do you believe it is "a less poor attempt" to outright ignore posts and questions directed toward you in a civil discussion? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
The data shows that you have attempted to include a 5th "pocket" character in the "Best 4 person all caster/priest group".

Speaking strictly mathematically, 4 =/= 5 hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This really isn't hard.
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-13-2022 at 01:47 PM..
Old 09-13-2022, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Keep it up boys … 300 is on the horizon!

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-13-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah you know, the thread definitely couldn't be long because of one guy posting over 900 times right?

This thread would've ended like 150 pages ago but you just want to whine and keep arguing about why you're right and like 15 other people are wrong. You must be really fun at parties.
PlsNoBan has 460 posts currently, at least 400 of them are literally just insults/memes/trolling.

Troxx has 268 posts currently, at least 200 of them are literally just insults/memes/trolling.

Cyxthryth has 184 posts currently, literally all of it is just copy/paste nonsense.

Ripqozko has 95 posts, at least 80 of them are literally just insults/memes/trolling.

Karanis has 84 posts, at least 70 of them are literally just insults/memes/trolling.

Toxigen has 60 posts, at least 60 of them are literally just insults/memes/trolling.

You yourself have 100 posts, many of which are just insulting me.

The trolls are easily keeping pace. You always forget this is not a one sided conversation, where I am posting and nobody is replying.

But this doesn't fit your silly narrative, so you conveniently forget this. I would rather have 900 posts that are defending myself and trying to have a conversation as opposed to 1000+ posts of just insults/memes/trolling. You really don't understand that the vast majority of these poster's posts have nothing to do with the conversation.

I am not the one who started the insults/memes/trolling, I am simply defending myself from them. The majority of my posts wouldn't exist if I didn't need to defend myself from insults/memes/trolling.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-13-2022 at 01:30 PM..
Old 09-13-2022, 01:28 PM
Banned

Old 09-13-2022, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Cyxthryth has 184 posts currently, literally all of it is just copy/paste nonsense.
This would of course be - objectively - false hehe.

Quote:
You always forget this is not a one sided conversation, where I am posting and nobody is replying.
You have provided no evidence that cd288 - or any other poster - "has forgotten this is not a one sided conversation" (nor evidence to support your claim of somehow knowing what others have forgotten hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]), so I am not sure what relevance you think stating this - false, and unsubstantiated - claim has to this discussion, or what point you think you are making or fact you think you are refuting by stating it hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
But this doesn't fit your silly narrative, so you conveniently forget this.
Further evidence of DSM simply calling something "silly" when he seemingly cannot refute irrefutable facts nor reply to direct questions without exposing that he is being disingenuous and/or "arguing" from bad faith (even though this is intended to be a civil discussion - not an argument) hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I would rather have 900 posts that are defending myself and trying to have a conversation as opposed to 1000+ posts of just insults/memes/trolling.
Please provide evidence that you are "trying to have a conversation", as the evidence/data thus far - which is visible to all, in this thread's post history - would seem to expose that you are actually simply "arguing" from bad faith (even though this is intended to be a civil discussion - not an argument). I submit the entirety of this thread as evidence of this irrefutable fact - which you cannot refute - and you have not provided - and seemingly cannot provide - any counter-evidence.

This really isn't hard hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by cyxthryth; 09-13-2022 at 01:42 PM..