Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 10:51 PM
Banned

^
I want to live in a world where the Dean can say “this is how we masturbate, kids. First I show you, and then you show me”
Old 12-08-2022, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Why do conservatives only discuss whatever stupid Satanic panic or manufactured sex scandal they saw on Tucker this week? Don't you guys ever watch dumb movies or just do something for fun?

Enthusiastically voting for a fat pedophile who partied on Epstein's plane while complaining about how the Democrats are perverts lmao
Old 12-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do conservatives only discuss whatever stupid Satanic panic or manufactured sex scandal they saw on Tucker this week? Don't you guys ever watch dumb movies or just do something for fun?

Enthusiastically voting for a fat pedophile who partied on Epstein's plane while complaining about how the Democrats are perverts lmao
I am not so old I don’t remember sex ed in high school

We leaned how to put a condom on, what birth control does, and saw some nasty pics of STD’s

All practical stuff. We weren’t given pocket pussies and shown how to fuck them lol

Gay kids get to have all the fun, and by fun I mean grooming
Old 12-08-2022, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gay kids get to have all the fun, and by fun I mean grooming
Rampant homophobia in your party is just one of the reasons that you retards lost the last three elections.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampant homophobia in your party is just one of the reasons that you retards lost the last three elections.
Not giving a kid a fleshlight and showing him how to use his boner = homophobia lolol
Old 12-08-2022, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Claiming that gays are all groomers is, nobody with half a brain wants to listen to your QAnon garbage.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Claiming that gays are all groomers is, nobody with half a brain wants to listen to your QAnon garbage.
False

Not all gays are groomers. Not even MOST gays are groomers

That Dean most definitely is though
Old 12-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Look at these freaks screaming about unvaccinated blood while they hand another win to the other side through their own incompetence.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Look at these freaks screaming about unvaccinated blood while they hand another win to the other side through their own incompetence.
Subject change when black/white all or nothing thinking fallacy argument falls apart, who could have predicted!

What else ya got. Something something messianic pedophile?
Old 12-08-2022, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

If the cable news addicted, pedophile worshipping shoe fits. Keep screaming about groomers though, and let me know how that worked out for you the last three elections.
Closed Thread