Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2023, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh oh am I about to get the you can’t have grievances as a white person lecture next professor?
Haha nah it’s not my problem.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-18-2023, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha nah it’s not my problem.
I’m really not upset and mostly just fucking with you

Criticize away

But, ironically, I remember a week ago Dems here were laughing about all the infighting within the GOP due to people having very different ideologies. Sorta damned if we do damned if we don’t kinda thing
Old 02-18-2023, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Criticize away

But, ironically, I remember a week ago Dems here were laughing about all the infighting within the GOP due to people having very different ideologies. Sorta damned if we do damned if we don’t kinda thing
Yes because all dems are actually one single entity.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-18-2023, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, clearly some will laugh at us when we disagree with ourselves

And some will call us too tribal when we don’t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2023, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, clearly some will laugh at us when we disagree with ourselves

And some will call us too tribal when we don’t [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But all of them are out to getcha!
Old 02-18-2023, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hm it’s disappointing to read that’s how you feel. I don’t remember insulting you at all in our most recent dialogues. Also saying something is an interesting point doesn’t mean I agree. But that’s okay I know you read pretty fast and miss some stuff.
lol no you just have a tendency to add, ya stupid nacy, to a post.

Quote:
This is actually unfortunatly true, if you like berne? Get out. If you think trump did anything good? GET THE FUCK OUT. If you like things GET OUT!!!!! Dont like Obama? THATS A PADDLIN!
Old 02-18-2023, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
But all of them are out to getcha!
If you mean win elections and then force their ideologies into legislature, sure

But you criticize your own party, which carries a large amount of respect from me. Don’t lose that ever. Be proud to have your own brain
Old 02-18-2023, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no you just have a tendency to add, ya stupid nacy, to a post.

This is actually unfortunatly true, if you like berne? Get out. If you think trump did anything good? GET THE FUCK OUT. If you like things GET OUT!!!!! Dont like Obama? THATS A PADDLIN!
I can’t find any instances where I called someone stupid. Calm down Nancy sure is a doozy though.
Old 02-18-2023, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Pantera is conservative music now.
Old 02-18-2023, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:

Criticize away

There's a reason there's a Left Unity movement

We mock infighting on the right when we see it because we're experts at infighting on the left. We have more experience
Closed Thread