Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2023, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t like basing how a country operates off some religious book written thousands of years ago

Jesus is truly the epitome of tolerance, but if we forgave everyone for every crime with no penal system, society would collapse. So that’s why I said I don’t see his viewpoint as practical, but it is true tolerance, and like I said a far cry from either party which hates tens of millions of people
Neither do I, I am not that sort of Christian. Faith is not required for ethics, it's just the vehicle that delivers them for a lot of folks.

But there are plenty of Americans who will quote the Bible to you as they beat you to death. Most conservative Christians are basically Pharisees.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the hatred of young people
this is good though
Old 02-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

I dunno much about Malcolm X but especially nowadays people put a huge amount of value on honesty

If someone were to say “hey I’m an asshole btw” they would be partly respected by the public for their honesty. It’s why shit talker public sports figures tend to do so well. They’re genuine, even if it’s being an asshole

What people don’t want to do is discover someone is an asshole. Because then you still have the asshole, but with it the betrayal of being conned for a while
Old 02-11-2023, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I donĀ’t think there is ever a way to force views being equal because we already have our own biases
Left Wing Fascists have outsourced censorship of opposing points of view to Billionaire Big Tech Oligarchs

The libtards crowing about 'the market place' in this thread have already exposed themselves as pure frauds because if it was The Government suppressing speech openly like these private monopolies are doing now, they wouldn't be making this idiotic excuse and digging pathetic rabbit holes that go nowhere and obfuscate the real issue which is their intention

It's bad if Government does it

It's bad if Big Tech Billionaire Oligarchs do it

It's even worse when Big Tech Oligarchs collude with Government to suppress speech which DID happen and is still happening

Their Ideology is benefiting from censorship and suppression right now, so they rationalize it and justify it. In other words, they are a bunch of low IQ hypocrites. It's not a question if censorship and suppression of ideas is happening. It IS happening and because it is happening that in itself distorts 'The Marketplace'

Political Ideas are not allowed to 'Coexist' on an equal playing field. The Left chirps endlessly about religions and sexual preference being allowed to coexist, but when it comes to political opinion suddenly that goes out the window
Old 02-11-2023, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Left Wing Fascists have outsourced censorship of opposing points of view to Billionaire Big Tech Oligarchs

The libtards crowing about 'the market place' in this thread have already exposed themselves as pure frauds because if it was The Government suppressing speech openly like these private monopolies are doing now, they wouldn't be making this idiotic excuse and digging pathetic rabbit holes that go nowhere and obfuscate the real issue which is their intention

It's bad if Government does it

It's bad if Big Tech Billionaire Oligarchs do it

It's even worse when Big Tech Oligarchs collude with Government to suppress speech which DID happen and is still happening

Their Ideology is benefiting from censorship and suppression right now, so they rationalize it and justify it. In other words, they are a bunch of low IQ hypocrites. It's not a question if censorship and suppression of ideas is happening. It IS happening and because it is happening that in itself distorts 'The Marketplace'

Political Ideas are not allowed to 'Coexist' on an equal playing field. The Left chirps endlessly about religions and sexual preference being allowed to coexist, but when it comes to political opinion suddenly that goes out the window
Money talks, bullshit walks.
Old 02-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

Yeah the left definitely has some kind of perverse obsession with things only being bad if "the state" does them. As if it's fine to act as terribly and cruelly as you want, as long as you don't represent the state.

Frankly I don't particularly care if the state is doing something bad to me or if some private citizen or entity is. This is why they also obsess over police killings, very often justified ones, but completely ignore every day criminality that takes far more lives, often in far more egregious violent ways, than any cop ever does. They think they're being compassionate to minorities while also being completely ambivalent to the suffering they actually face within poor and crime stricken communities.

They love the "free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence" refrain, not realizing it could easily be uttered by every dictatorial fascist lunatic in history.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the left definitely has some kind of perverse obsession with things only being bad if "the state" does them. As if it's fine to act as terribly and cruelly as you want, as long as you don't represent the state.

Frankly I don't particularly care if the state is doing something bad to me or if some private citizen or entity is. This is why they also obsess over police killings, very often justified ones, but completely ignore every day criminality that takes far more lives, often in far more egregious violent ways, than any cop ever does. They think they're being compassionate to minorities while also being completely ambivalent to the suffering they actually face within poor and crime stricken communities.

They love the "free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence" refrain, not realizing it could easily be uttered by every dictatorial fascist lunatic in history.
Free speech doesn't mean monetization either.
Old 02-11-2023, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is good though
My sarcasm detector is failing me here. Are you trying to slide me Scissor Sisters quotes?
Old 02-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine replacing The Covid Jab Mandate restrictions from a disease to a political ideology that you don't like
Old 02-11-2023, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My sarcasm detector is failing me here. Are you trying to slide me Scissor Sisters quotes?
Zoomerism is le bad.
Closed Thread